Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Jarvis Jones' 4.9 speed evident.......

  1. #21
    That's completely uncalled for. I wish I could say that it's been nice reading your posts...

  2. #22
    What is wrong with you Sedated?

  3. #23
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    12,846
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    What is wrong with you Sedated?
    some people can't cope with freedom...

  4. #24
    I think the mods are very even handed here, and give people much room to be themselves without recourse. But, I agree felt some just cant handle that kind of freedom.

  5. #25
    Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    10,368
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Aight everyone leave Sid alone. We are all allowed one bad post a year. He just spent his up early
    I thought we got a bad post a day. Guess I better slow down

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    I thought we got a bad post a day. Guess I better slow down
    Ahh we make an exception for the loveable slow types...It's called the flippinburger rule.

  7. #27
    Hall of Famer SidSmythe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Western NY (south of Rochester, NY)
    Posts
    2,523
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Aight everyone leave Sid alone. We are all allowed one bad post a year. He just spent his up early

    Jones has solid football speed but not great football speed. He is as fast or faster than Woodley, that I know. But, Jones wasn't brought into the Burgh to run 40 yard dashes. He was brought into the Burgh to help the Steelers win games...and that's what I think he will do. He is disruptive, and opportunistic...something we have been missing since 2010. Barring injury he will be a great one.
    you spelled SYD wrong!!
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

  8. #28
    Legend hawaiiansteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hawaii 5-0
    Posts
    14,722
    Steelers | Jarvis Jones ruled out

    Tue, 27 Aug 2013

    Updating a previous report, Pittsburgh Steelers LB Jarvis Jones (chest) has been ruled out of the team's final preseason game.

    Source: ESPN.com - Scott Brown

    http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl#ixzz2dCF7C6gZ

  9. #29
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    13,177
    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    Steelers | Jarvis Jones ruled out

    Tue, 27 Aug 2013

    Updating a previous report, Pittsburgh Steelers LB Jarvis Jones (chest) has been ruled out of the team's final preseason game.

    Source: ESPN.com - Scott Brown

    http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl#ixzz2dCF7C6gZ

    Wasn't this already reported a day or so ago?
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •