Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: David Johnson V's Paulson

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by B&GinNC View Post
    David Johnson single handedly cost this franchise a Super Bowl. He did a stunning job of knifing between BJ Raji and Clay Matthews a split second before they met in the Steeler backfield on top of Rashard Mendenhall when he fumbled in the 4th quarter. Rashard didn't have a chance. If he blocks ANYBODY on the play, the drive continues, the Steelers likely take the lead...

Paulson isn't much better. He got blown off the ball to the point where his butt caused the screen pass turned TD fumble that sealed the San Diego debacle last year.

But we traded up in the 4th this spring, then took a quarterback 4 picks later. Still makes perfect sense to me.
    I think the early pick by ben hurt more than that block. Both were pretty sickening though.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TD386Steel View Post
    Steelers Depot Is reporting one change this week to the depth chart. Johnson is now behind Speath and in front of Paulson on the depth chart.
    I'm surprised by that. I didn't think we'd have a TE on the depth chart by now. Let Beachum line up as the blocking TE when we need it and Paulson in when we want someone who can catch.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TD386Steel View Post
    Steelers Depot Is reporting one change this week to the depth chart. Johnson is now behind Speath and in front of Paulson on the depth chart.
    Why is Spaeth even in there when he's going to miss about 7 games. He's not that good to begin with.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]