I'm disgusted!! For those of you who can't watch this game live, watch KC final 1st half possesion.
Talk about a team just shredding a Defense. Also, another STUPID 15 Yard Unsportsman penalty. Alex Smith has CLEARLY outplayed Ben. But then again Alex Smith actually has TIME to throw. By the way, if this Brian Moorman guy is our punter, we might as well get ready for a top-5 draft pick right now. My neighbors 8 year old Boy can punt longer. And PLEASE don't Insult my Intelligence about his Hanh time. I can Punt a football and have it hang for 7 seconds easily if I am only punting it like 30 yards down the field. This guy SUCKS! And Tomlin should be fired Immediately if he keeps him on this team.

Like I said, there is very little to like about this game. I mean besides Ben's toughness, and ability to run around and avoid getting CREAMED like Corn. But that won't last. Ben will play, I think TOPS 7 games this season. No way he survives...None!!
And I thought our new Coordinator was supposed to have quick pass plays that get the ball thrown less then 1 second after the snap. Well I certainly haven't seen that offense so far last year, or this year.

If I'm Ben, I'm either demanding a trade...or a new 5 year contract for 150 Million, 80 million signing bonus! And I am DEAD SERIOUS to. If Brady or Manning had to play behind this S-H-I-T!! they would be demanding the same thing. I feel so sorry for Ben.