Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: KC/Steelers game thread: Pre & post game thoughts

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    Crash - How many times have you been banned here? Join another board because it's proven that you can't follow any of the board rules here. What amazes me more than anything is that you have so much time on your hands to constantly create new accounts knowing damn well your going to get banned. I only wish I had that much time on my hands. It's kind of humorous that your so obsessed with this place that you'd rather continuously get banned instead of joining a forum in which your welcome.
    I follow rules here. It's been proven that others don't and yet they remain.

I don't deserve to be banned. If anything if I get banned there should be 20 more behind me.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SeniorCrash View Post

I don't deserve to be banned. If anything if I get banned there should be 20 more behind me.
    You broke the rules ~ 5 posts ago. Congratulations. That must be an all-time record.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    Crash - How many times have you been banned here? Join another board because it's proven that you can't follow any of the board rules here. What amazes me more than anything is that you have so much time on your hands to constantly create new accounts knowing damn well your going to get banned. I only wish I had that much time on my hands. It's kind of humorous that your so obsessed with this place that you'd rather continuously get banned instead of joining a forum in which your welcome.
    I beg of you.

PLEASE DON'T BAN CRASH based on ANYTHING said to me.

I have the best time when he starts to "lose it".

What did it mean when Tyson bit Holyfield's ear? Lets just say "I" feel like the Holyfield here.

Seriously dude cant help himself because he is a passionate fan who gets WAY too emotional about this stuff. On some level I love that about him. I would have a beer with him anytime (though I doubt the feeling is mutual).
    Last edited by Captain Lemming; 08-27-2013 at 09:02 PM.

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    I beg of you.
    PLEASE DON'T BAN CRASH based on ANYTHING said to me.

I have the best time when he starts to "lose it".

What did it mean when Tyson bit Holyfield's ear? Lets just say "I" feel like the Holyfield here.

Seriously dude cant help himself because he is a passionate fan who gets WAY too emotional about this stuff. On some level I love that about him. I would have a beer with him anytime (though I doubt the feeling is mutual).
    3 beers in he would go racial on you...

Legend

User Info Menu

"BC gave Ben the keys to the team let him open up the passing game in the 2006 regular season"

That is a lie. Now get to it.
    Nice try Crash. While we can agree to disagree about the comment itself, "IF" it is a lie (and it is not) that would be a Lie about Cowher not Ben. But you know that already.

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    3 beers in he would go racial on you...
    Talking about LIES. Shame on you Dizz.

I think I know Crash well enough to say IT IS ABSOLUTELY UNTRUE............... that it would take 3 beers.

(Sorry Crash but based on this thread I gotta think you dont need alcohol to go there)
    Last edited by Captain Lemming; 08-27-2013 at 09:07 PM. Reason: T

TCFCLTC-

Legend

User Info Menu

Finally had the chance to see the game on NFLNetwork's replay. I have to say I don't understand half the whining that was posted about this game. The first team offense looked 90% better than the week before. Ben looked sharp, WRs were open and making catches. The RBs found a little wiggle room and the OL for the most part looked adequate. The first team Defense was sound for the most part. Allen was a beast, Troy was in on a number of plays, and McClendon was consistently collapsing the pocket. Penalties were way down from previous. All in all, I saw marked improvement from the Skins game.

Yes, there was one glaring problem. Special teams remain horrid and don't seem to be getting better from previous weeks. The new coach might not make it through the season if the breakdowns continue at 2 or 3 per game.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Finally had the chance to see the game on NFLNetwork's replay. I have to say I don't understand half the whining that was posted about this game. The first team offense looked 90% better than the week before. Ben looked sharp, WRs were open and making catches. The RBs found a little wiggle room and the OL for the most part looked adequate. The first team Defense was sound for the most part. Allen was a beast, Troy was in on a number of plays, and McClendon was consistently collapsing the pocket. Penalties were way down from previous. All in all, I saw marked improvement from the Skins game.

Yes, there was one glaring problem. Special teams remain horrid and don't seem to be getting better from previous weeks. The new coach might not make it through the season if the breakdowns continue at 2 or 3 per game.
    Heck, Hood played well. We should be rejoicing

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post

I won't worry about special teams until they are manned by the guys who are going to make the final 53. Too many players who won't be on the team are participating right now to really evaluate. I also doubt a whole bunch of time has been dedicated to special teams game planning. Probably more like just go out there and just do the basics.

I think the offense is going to get better each week but I also expect the OL could have a couple horrendous games in them starting with the Bumgals in Week 2.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

You constantly troll and threadjack. Worship Ben, Yinzer, Golf Coach, blah, blah, blah. It's a shame, because I would like to hear what you have to say about any number of topics, but you always revert to the same drivel.