Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Monday Night Football Executive 2013

Legend

User Info Menu

Hey Shiek, ya got crop dusted brother! Did ya smell us as we blew past ya? Hee Hee!
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Shiek View Post
    My game for this week couldn't be any worse: PONDER! TOLZIEN! Coming next on FOX NFL SUNDAY!
    Nice pick cowha
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Legend

User Info Menu

Let's see...the only matchup with a pregame point bonus, goes into overtime, a team comes back from greater than 17 to win, and a player accounts for 3 TD's. Those are all good things, right?
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Week 12

Papillion – 520
    MeetJoeGreene – 505
    Lonbull - 500
    Ruthlessburgher - 500
    Jooser – 490
    Iron Shiek – 475
    Ghost - 455
    Chadman - 440
    SteelerofDeville- 430
    Passhappy - 420
    Flippy – 410
    ESPN - 395
    Steelgal – 390
    Starlifter - 385
    Fordfixer - 385
    NBC – 375
    Pfelix73 - 315

First and foremost -- we have a NEW Leader -- Papillion uses a Tampa Bay v. Lions game to pick up 45 points and move into the lead.....I don't think anyone saw that coming!

But that wasn't the only shake-up in Week 12 - Two very good teams, Manning v. Brady, Overtime - go into OT and manage to come back from being down by 17 points = 95 points for Ruthlessburgher, Ghost, Flippy and NBC.

Ruthlessburgher now moves into striking distance to take over the lead ---- and he should feel good going into Week 13.

It comes as no surprise that Ghost and Flippy have reserved their best games for late in the season -- both former Champions seem to prefer to hang back for the first three quarters of the season....and then come in with a killer's instinct late in the game.....should we start calling this a come back -- or do the former Champs feel that's disrespectful -- cause they've been here before....now I've got an LL Cool J song in my head....

Looking ahead Papillion will need another solid week out of the NFC North as he has Minn. v. Chicago in Week 13.

Last year's Champion Pfelix73 and SteelerofDeville will enjoy the best kickoff bonus you can get with 30 points at the beginning of their game....with a little luck they both could hit it big this week!

Iron Shiek will enjoy a 25 point bonus and if New Orleans and the Seahawks put on a show -- he could return to the top spot!

Looking way ahead -- the Week 17 bonus could be a major factor -- many of us have one of the following games :

Browns v. Steelers (I realize I'm being crazy optimistic here).
    Baltimore v. Cincy
    Philadelphia v. Dallas.....

Looking at the leader board -- I still believe this is anyone's game......we'll see how it all plays out!
    Good Luck next Week your leader is in RED

Week 13:

Denver v KC – (+30) Pfelix73. SteelerofDeville
    New Orleans v. Seahawks – (+25) Passhappy, Iron Shiek, ESPN
    Packers v Lions - (+15) Chadman

Chicago v Minnesota – Fordfixer, Papillion
    Pittsburgh v Baltimore – Meetjoegreene, Ghost, Starlifter, NBC
    New England v. Houston - Ruthlessburgher, Flippy
    Atlanta v. Buffalo – Lonbull
    Cincy at San Diego – Steelgal
    Giants at Redskins – Jooser, NBC

***NBC will only be allowed the best score of one of their two games.

Legend

User Info Menu

I'm beginning to feel average again,,,,,
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Week 13

Papillion – 550
    MeetJoeGreene – 540
    Lonbull - 530
    Ruthlessburgher - 530
    SteelerofDeville- 525
    Jooser – 505
    Iron Shiek – 505
    Ghost - 490
    Chadman - 460
    Passhappy - 450
    Flippy – 440
    ESPN - 425
    Starlifter - 420
    Fordfixer - 415
    NBC – 410
    Pfelix73 - 410
    Steelgal – 405

The Week's highest score of 95 points went to SteelerofDeville, who has quietly crept into striking distance and Defending Champion Pfelix73.

PFelix73 looks to continue his hot streak with a 30 point bonus at the kickoff of the Seattle v. San Fran game -- however there are six other Execs. looking forward to the match-up and hopefully big points!

Looking ahead Meetjoegreene continues to pressure Papillion -- and with the 25 point bonus he picks up at kickoff he will move into the top spot -- we'll see how it all works out and if he'll be the one at the top of the leaderboard at the end of Monday Night?!?

Papillion will need some "in game" magic with his Falcons v. Packers game to not only keep the lead -- but perhaps remain competitive!!

Both myself (Lonbull) and SteelerofDeville --- somehow made the same mistake on our schedules by thinking that the Patriots and Texans were playing in Week 14, instead of last week......so both of us (under the rules) will enjoy the Browns v. New England match-up.....this turn out to be a very tough break for myself, (who for a change -- I am somewhat competitive this season)....and for SOD who I'm sure was hoping to continue his late season Rally!

Despite the fact that he isn't picking up any bonus points at kickoff this weekend -- Former (and first) Champion Ghost is only 60 points behind....and he has been masterful at this game since it's inception......the question certainly isn't IF he could pull off a late upset....it's more of a question of if he's just run out of time??

Week 14:

Seattle/SF – (+30) Passhappy, Chadman, Fordfixer, Ruthlessburgher, Pfelix73, Starlifter, Flippy
    Indianapolis at Cincinnati – (+25) MJG, Steelgal
    Cowboys at Bears – (+10) Jooser, ESPN

Falcons @ Packers – Papillion, NBC, Iron Shiek,
    Browns v. New England – Lonbull, SOD
    Kansas City – Washington – Ghost
    Last edited by Lonbull; 12-06-2013 at 06:17 PM.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lonbull View Post
    Week 13

Papillion – 550
    MeetJoeGreene – 540
    Lonbull - 530
    Ruthlessburgher - 530
    SteelerofDeville- 525
    Jooser – 505
    Iron Shiek – 505
    Ghost - 490
    Chadman - 460
    Passhappy - 450
    Flippy – 440
    ESPN - 425
    Starlifter - 420
    Fordfixer - 415
    NBC – 410
    Pfelix73 - 410
    Steelgal – 405

The Week's highest score of 95 points went to SteelerofDeville, who has quietly crept into striking distance and Defending Champion Pfelix73.

PFelix73 looks to continue his hot streak with a 30 point bonus at the kickoff of the Seattle v. San Fran game -- however there are six other Execs. looking forward to the match-up and hopefully big points!

Looking ahead Meetjoegreene continues to pressure Papillion -- and with the 25 point bonus he picks up at kickoff he will move into the top spot -- we'll see how it all works out and if he'll be the one at the top of the leaderboard at the end of Monday Night?!?

Papillion will need some "in game" magic with his Falcons v. Packers game to not only keep the lead -- but perhaps remain competitive!!

Both myself (Lonbull) and SteelerofDeville --- somehow made the same mistake on our schedules by thinking that the Patriots and Texans were playing in Week 14, instead of last week......so both of us (under the rules) will enjoy the Browns v. New England match-up.....this turn out to be a very tough break for myself, (who for a change -- I am somewhat competitive this season)....and for SOD who I'm sure was hoping to continue his late season Rally!

Despite the fact that he isn't picking up any bonus points at kickoff this weekend -- Former (and first) Champion Ghost is only 60 points behind....and he has been masterful at this game since it's inception......the question certainly isn't IF he could pull off a late upset....it's more of a question of if he's just run out of time??

Week 14:

Seattle/SF – (+30) Passhappy, Chadman, Fordfixer, Ruthlessburgher, Pfelix73, Starlifter, Flippy
    Indianapolis at Cincinnati – (+25) MJG, Steelgal
    Cowboys at Bears – (+10) Jooser, ESPN

Browns v. New England – Lonbull, SOD
    Kansas City – Washington – Ghost
    Falcons @ Packers – Iron Shiek, Papillion, NBC
    Lon, at least for my last week at the top you could have actually put my name in RED

Pappy

1.20 -
    2.51 -
    3.84 -
    3.98 -
    4.119 -
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by papillon View Post
    Lon, at least for my last week at the top you could have actually put my name in RED

Pappy
    My mistake sir -- Leaders should always get the respect they deserve!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by papillon View Post

Pappy
    RED might be a curse. No one ever stays at the top. Perhaps you will?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    RED might be a curse. No one ever stays at the top. Perhaps you will?
    Well, I had a close game, 22-21, but I don't know how it came to be a one point, hopefully, with a last second FG or TD.

Pappy

1.20 -
    2.51 -
    3.84 -
    3.98 -
    4.119 -
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount