Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Monday Night Football Executive 2013

Backup

User Info Menu

oh sure just bump me out of 3rd place.....

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    If the numbers above are correct, it looks like Passhappy is actually tied with you for 4th place with 630 points, Lonbull. I'm in the bronze medal position right now, with a front row seat right behind the MJG/Chadman fireworks that are sure to go off this week.

Also, Pappy would be 5 points behind you two, and 5 points ahead of flippy and SoD.
    Thanks Ruthless - I've made the correction.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Stupid Atlanta interception. Why couldn't they play it safe and run it in..or kick a fg...to Sen into overtime.
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Week 16

MeetJoeGreene – 690
    Chadman - 660
    Ruthlessburgher - 650
    Lonbull - 645
    Papillion – 640
    Flippy – 635
    SteelerofDeville- 635
    Passhappy - 630
    Jooser – 580
    Iron Shiek – 575
    Ghost - 555
    Starlifter - 555
    Fordfixer - 555
    Pfelix73 - 550
    Steelgal – 525
    ESPN - 510
    NBC – 490

Week 16 could have been a heart breaker for current leader MeetJoeGreene as he ended up in the Goose Egg Lounge and now finds himself down considerable points at kickoff due to the Week 17 bonus which has given four MNF Exec. 110 points at kickoff!

Not to get ahead of ourselves because outside of the bonus points the Eagles v. Dallas game could end up a lopsided -- non point making game for Myself, Ghost and SteelerofDeville -- however at kickoff SteelerofDeville and myself (Lonbull) will only be 10 points apart and our "playoff" points in our schedule could certainly become a very real factor.

Unfortunately for Ruthlessburgher, Starlifter, Steelgal, and Jooser -- Baltimore is not in a Win and you're in scenario.....they actually need San Diego to Lose for them to get in should Miami Win....it is very strange -- oddly enough the same could be said for the Jets v. Miami game if anyone had picked it.

We'll see what this last week of regular season football brings us -- and then we'll see how it all plays out with playoff points!

It's been a very fun ride!

Good Luck next Week your leader is in RED

Week 17:

Green Bay v. Chicago – (+110) Pfelix73
    Philadelphia v. Dallas – (+110) Lonbull, Ghost, SteelerofDeville
    Baltimore v. Bengals – (+15) Ruthlessburgher, Starlifter, Steelgal, Jooser

Kansas City v. San Diego – MJG
    Cleveland v. Steelers – Passhappy, Fordfixer, Papillion
    Redskins v. Giants – Chadman, Iron Shiek
    Detroit v. Minn - Flippy

Legend

User Info Menu

Early season highs have become the all too familiar Average sighs......pffft. It's been another fun season, I enjoyed it as usual LB. Thanks everyone.
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Legend

User Info Menu

I failed miserably down the stretch picking some real stinkers after gaining the lead near the 3/4 pole. Congrats to the winner, thanks LB for running the show and I'll be looking forward to the competition again next year.

Pappy

1.20 -
    2.51 -
    3.84 -
    3.98 -
    4.119 -
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Legend

User Info Menu

I didn't do the math, but did Lonbull actually finally beat his own game?
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    I didn't do the math, but did Lonbull actually finally beat his own game?
    I believe the statute of limitations has expired. Per my imagined rules..the leader after week 16 is the winner.
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene View Post
    I believe the statute of limitations has expired. Per my imagined rules..the leader after week 16 is the winner.
    I prefer the leader after week 14, but that's just me.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

No, to be honest... if there are no winners declared for the 2013 season, then the defending champ is STILL THE CHAMP!
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion