Jooser - 40
    Steelgal - 35
    Passhappy - 20
    Pfelix73 - 15
    Ghost - 15
    Papillion - 15
    Fordfixer - 15
    Lonbull -15

ESPN enjoyed the best single game score, picking up a sweet 100 in the Houston comeback victory over San Diego. The suits (aka NBC and ESPN) have never really been a factor in this game --- but seeing how ESPN is off to almost double the score of any Exec.....this could be a whole new challenge?!?! However please keep in mind.....ESPN and NBC start off with two games in the first week.

MeetJoeGreene was the only Exec. who was brave enough to pick Arizona v. Stl and while he didn't pick up any special bonus points, he did have the best choice among the rest of us, earning 65 and placing him atop of the other Execs.

The San Francisco v. Green Bay enjoyed the first rookie bonus of the season when Eddie Lacy became the first rookie running back to hit the endzone -- which helped Flippy, Chadman, Ruthlessburgher, Starlifter and Iron Shiek pick up a sturdy 50 point game and put them in Prime position to challenge for the lead.

I believe this is the first time in MNF Exec. that we didn't have anyone begin the season in the Goose Egg Lounge --- we'll see if all of the Execs can keep up the healthy scoring.

Looking ahead to Week 2 -- most Execs are grabbing a Latte with NBC and hoping for a huge NFC West showdown with Frisco v. Seattle.

Many others, along with the top of the food chain ESPN, are praying that the Steelers offense shows some signs of life and pulls out a victory in Cincy.

Meanwhile - Ghost, Jooser and Chadman all hope to score big and do it on their own with individual games --- already this year is off to a flying start, here's hoping for another great season of MNF Exec.!

Good Luck next Week your leader is in RED

Week 2:

Pittsburgh v. Cincinnati – ESPN, Ruthlessburgher, Pfelix73, Steelgal, SteelerofDeville,

San Francisco v. Seattle – Passhappy, MeetJoeGreene, Starlifter, Iron Shiek, Papillion, NBC

Denver v. Giants – Fordfixer, Lonbull, Flippy

Lions v. Cardinals – Chadman,

Washington v. Green Bay – Ghost

Rams v. Falcons - Jooser

Legend

User Info Menu

As usual, MJG does his best impersonation of a sheep & picks 'the popular' game. Geez.... you'd think he'd at least put in some kind of effort...This statement does, of course, look past last week's effort. As they say, you're only as good as the next game, blah...blah...
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Darius Robinson DT
    2. Malachi Corley WR
    3. Mike Sainristil CB
    3. Beaux Limmer OC
    4. Jordan Travis QB
    6. Travis Glover OT
    7. Josh Proctor S

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

This year..I am going to create a weekly haiku to summarize. Here is week 1.

Meetjoegreene is great
    Picking m n f exec
    Chadman? HA HA HA!
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Legend

User Info Menu

Average Joos.....again.
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene View Post
    This year..I am going to create a weekly haiku to summarize. Here is week 1.

Meetjoegreene is great
    Picking m n f exec
    Chadman? HA HA HA!
    Member to start slow
    And finish strong so you can
    have the last laugh bro

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lonbull View Post
    I believe this is the first time in MNF Exec. that we didn't have anyone begin the season in the Goose Egg Lounge
    Good thing, cause the Goose is out of alcohol after that last Steelers game

Legend

User Info Menu

Man I swung wildly on the St. Louis/Atlanta pick. Looks like the Joos may be headed for the Goose Egg Lounge this week.
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Legend

User Info Menu

This Cards-Lions game is potentially a point earner...if the Lions can march the length to score in the final 2 minutes...
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Darius Robinson DT
    2. Malachi Corley WR
    3. Mike Sainristil CB
    3. Beaux Limmer OC
    4. Jordan Travis QB
    6. Travis Glover OT
    7. Josh Proctor S

Legend

User Info Menu

I think Tavon Austin rescued me from the lounge this week, should get a rookie bonus for his first NFL TD.
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Legend

User Info Menu

Stupid Eli

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.