Starlifter - 671
    Papillion – 667
    Iron Shiek – 665
    Jooser – 650
    Steelgal – 620
    Fordfixer - 597
    ESPN - 555
    NBC – 544

First of all allow me to apologize for my tardiness on this score -- an unkindly mixture of losing my sanity with the Succop failure - mixed with a bad bout of the flu kept the game sidelined. Once I was back in the fold I counted the Playoff points and at one point I had won the whole thing.....on second glance SteelerofDeville had won the whole thing....so I went back and recounted.....but alas once again I fell short....and we have a new member of the Hall of Champions!!

SteelerofDeville enjoyed a new all-time high score of 160 points with his Week 17 selection of Philly vs. Dallas (which was shared by Ghost, Me (Lonbull), and last year's Champion PFelix -- who got the same points with the Green Bay v. Chicago game).

SteelerofDeville scored 69 points with the amount of teams that made the playoffs in his schedule, which is what ultimately put him over the top because I only scored 54 "Playoff" Points.

Ruthlessburgher had the Best Overall schedule with 90 points --- and only had one week without a Playoff team entered with his Pittsburgh v. Minnesota match-up.

As always I want to say thank you to all of you who played -- I really do enjoy playing this game...despite my lack of success in it.

I also want to give a very large thank you to Ghost who helps me every week with the scores --- and especially this year, because he was far more on top it than I was!

And finally of course here's to the New Champ -- Congrats SteelerofDeville!

You'll of course all be invited to THROW DOWN next season!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    I didn't do the math, but did Lonbull actually finally beat his own game?
    Unfortunately just Heart break....and more heart break sir.....I actually did the math incorrectly after the first count and had myself as the winner!!! I went back and found I had made a mistake....and then sat silenced by my 5 point loss......

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

sigh, another year another 'middle of the pack' run.

although we should all take solace in the fact the 'suits' from the networks came in DEAD LAST!

Thanks for another fun year guys!
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Congrats, SoD!!!

Thanks again, Lonbull and Ghost!!!

I can take solace in this note:

Ruthlessburgher had the Best Overall schedule with 90 points --- and only had one week without a Playoff team entered with his Pittsburgh v. Minnesota match-up.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Hey, we all beat NBC and ESPN!!!!! Congrats to all!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Wow, I was close to the end of the pack with only a few weeks to go, and finished strong...

Congrats Deville... come on up to the top with the rest of us past winners and enjoy the scenery....
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Congrats to SOD!

And to Chapman for getting within 100 points of me.
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Legend

User Info Menu

sunnava... i checked back a few times, then got sidetracked and (obviously) haven't been back for weeks... i cannot believe i won... holy crap! SUHWEET!!
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

DeVille's Late-March Mock (In Progress)
    1.20 - Jackson Powers-Johnson, C, Oregon
    2.51 - "WR/DL/CB" (tbd)
    3.84 -
    "WR/DL/CB" (tbd)
    3.98 - "WR/DL/CB" (tbd)
    4.117 - Jordan Travis, QB, FSU
    6.178 -Travis Glover, OT, Ga State
    6.195 - Isaac Guerendo, RB, Louisville