The Steelers actually had a #1 RB last year?
If you wanted to trade one of the RB's, who would you trade them to ?....Denver ? Miami maybe ?
The only back we have with any trade value is Dwyer. I really dont see anyone interested in trading for Redmon. Hes a no upside average back who dosent do anything incredibly well. Guys like that can be found after teams beging cutting players.
Something is going on here that will reveal itself later. You dont trade a guy like AR for a RB just to fill a spot for the last preseason game. They could have used anyone for that. They intend on keeping Felix Jones. However, I dont know why, yet.
1. T.J Watt, OLB/DE, Wisconsin
2. Obi Melifonwu, S, Connecticut
3. Damontae Kazee, CB, San Diego State
4. Jeremy Sprinkle, TE, Arkansas
5. Josh Reynolds, WR, Texas A&M
6. Barry Sanders, RB, Oklahoma State (How can you go wrong with that name, however the sample size is so small that his dad may be better even in his 50's)
7. Alec Torgersen, QB, Pennsylvania
@dlolleyor: Trade of Robinson for Jones is just moving bodies. Robinson wasn't going to make final roster. Jones no lock, either #steelers