Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bill Cowher wearing make-up in girlfriends video

Legend

User Info Menu

The only problem I have with the video is Cowher nodding his head approving her next move in the chess game. Like Bill Cowher knows how to play chess?

What was the point of that song? Chess is so boring it'll make you cry your eyes out?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    Well, I've never heard of Queen V before but I've now watched her video. I'm fairly sure I'm not the only one. She just got a lot of free publicity by having her boyfriend in her video.
    I too had never heard of her. I refuse to watch that video. I did look her up though. Interesting. Her Band opened up for Twisted Sister (way back in the day) and Billy Idol. Tom Morello from Rage Against the Machine and Lemmy from Motorhead both play on her latest album. She must be doing something right.

Starter

User Info Menu

I actually didnt mind the song. Had kind of a Alanis Morsett vibe to it.

Rookie

User Info Menu

this is just wrong.....

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Chess is so boring it'll make you cry your eyes out?
    smh at this nonsense...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 7 UP View Post
    I actually didnt mind the song. Had kind of a Alanis Morsett vibe to it.

i was thinking more pat benatar

Starter

User Info Menu

7 UP said "There is nothing about that video that was good for Cowhers image. That is unless Bill is planning to quit CBS for a job as a Goth Dungeon Master"

I just did not see it that way. BC is no longer directly involved in the game. He is more of an entertainer now. Sort of like Terry Bradshaw. I wouldn't be surprised now to see BC popping up in a movie now and then. Look out Schwarzenegger!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Keyplay1 View Post
    7 UP said "There is nothing about that video that was good for Cowhers image. That is unless Bill is planning to quit CBS for a job as a Goth Dungeon Master"

I just did not see it that way. BC is no longer directly involved in the game. He is more of an entertainer now. Sort of like Terry Bradshaw. I wouldn't be surprised now to see BC popping up in a movie now and then. Look out Schwarzenegger!
    waterboy.....