Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bill Cowher wearing make-up in girlfriends video

Legend

User Info Menu

Bill Cowher wearing make-up in girlfriends video

Bill Cowher is a Super Bowl-winning coach, and was responsible for the Pittsburgh Steelers for 15 years. Hold fast to whatever memory you have of Cowher, Super Bowl-winning coach of the Pittsburgh Steelers. When you scroll past this photo of the ex-football coach berating some sad sap on an NFL sideline, what you know of Bill Cowher will forever change.

Are you ready for the new Bill Cowher?

You might be asking yourself, ‘Is that Bill Cowher wearing mascara?’

Yes, friend. That’s Bill Cowher wearing mascara.

Cowher is dating singer Queen V, and he is doing what any kept man would do if faced with the decision between supporting the woman you love or keeping the guise of tough-guy football coach.

You slap on mascara, embrace your role as medieval body guard, or stable boy, or whatever is going on in this music video (the plot is tricky), because that’s what love is. Love is wearing mascara in support of your significant other’s music career.

Bill Cowher knows this.

[url]http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/08/bill-cowher-is-wearing-eye-shadow-in-his-girlfriends-music-video/[/url]
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Backup

User Info Menu

I really really really did NOT need to see that. Thanks my brother, you just ruined dinner for me tonight.

Legend

User Info Menu

That's just not right.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

cry my eyes out??? how about rip them out!

Backup

User Info Menu

Love it! Live your life the way you want to Cowher!

Starter

User Info Menu

Wow!!! First I laughed ot loud. Then I felt a little ashamed. Perhaps Mike Tomlin can dress as a California Girl in the next Katy Perry video.

Legend

User Info Menu

Obviously Bill lives by the mantra of "Happy wife (or girlfriend in this particular case), happy life".

Or maybe he just was trying to go all John Randle on us..
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    2. Sedrick Van Pran-Grainger OC
    3. Malachi Corley WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE

Starter

User Info Menu

After reading some of the puzzling replies I had to go back and watch the vid again. The 1st time I caught a couple glimpses of BC and I thought he played the part of whatever they call those guys he was supposed to be perfectly.

Did we watch the same video? The 2nd time there were 4 or 5 shots of him doing his thing. In one he made a facial gesture of some type sort of approving of whatever was going on. He did this real well also.

Hey! This is not uncommon for celebrities to do stuff like this. It is good for their overall image.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Keyplay1 View Post
    After reading some of the puzzling replies I had to go back and watch the vid again. The 1st time I caught a couple glimpses of BC and I thought he played the part of whatever they call those guys he was supposed to be perfectly.

Did we watch the same video? The 2nd time there were 4 or 5 shots of him doing his thing. In one he made a facial gesture of some type sort of approving of whatever was going on. He did this real well also.

Hey! This is not uncommon for celebrities to do stuff like this. It is good for their overall image.
    There is nothing about that video that was good for Cowhers image. That is unless Bill is planning to quit CBS for a job as a Goth Dungeon Master.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Well, I've never heard of Queen V before but I've now watched her video. I'm fairly sure I'm not the only one. She just got a lot of free publicity by having her boyfriend in her video.