Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 52

Thread: Ben was not allowed to audible in 2012

  1. #21
    I'm not referring to my opinion. My opinion, free though I am to express it here, means nothing to the Steelers organization. Neither does yours.

    Apparently, the decision-makers in the organization held an opinion contrary to yours...

    Now, do feel free to complain...that is one of the reason this fine message board exists...but, what holds true for our opinions also holds true for our complaints...

  2. #22
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    33
    Playing the games they did with Ben was a sin.

    Lost respect for Tomlin too. He allowed it to happen. He's more or less a puppet.

    Remember Charlie Batch's words when Tomlin is gone, Ben joins him, and Haley and Landry Jones are going 6-10 every year.

  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    180
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCrash View Post
    Playing the games they did with Ben was a sin.

    Lost respect for Tomlin too. He allowed it to happen. He's more or less a puppet.

    Remember Charlie Batch's words when Tomlin is gone, Ben joins him, and Haley and Landry Jones are going 6-10 every year.
    So, the hated Crash...... we meet at last.

  4. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    180
    Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    I'm not referring to my opinion. My opinion, free though I am to express it here, means nothing to the Steelers organization. Neither does yours.

    Apparently, the decision-makers in the organization held an opinion contrary to yours...

    Now, do feel free to complain...that is one of the reason this fine message board exists...but, what holds true for our opinions also holds true for our complaints...
    Then that shows misplaced priorities on the part of the Steelers organization. Putting Ben in "his place" was more important than winning last year.

    Everyone really needs to get over Milledgeville.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain QB View Post
    So, the hated Crash...... we meet at last.
    Crash isn't hated...he's just annoying sometimes...

  6. #26
    Also, MrCrash and Captain QB aren't active at the same time...hmm...

  7. #27
    Legend hawaiiansteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hawaii 5-0
    Posts
    14,133
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain QB View Post
    So, the hated Crash...... we meet at last.

  8. #28
    Hall of Famer SteelCrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,774
    I'm confused.....which one is Crash?

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    Bravo! Well played, sir...

  10. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    180
    Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    Also, MrCrash and Captain QB aren't active at the same time...hmm...
    Slapstick wasn't on much this week when a few "other" posters who share his views where on.... hmm.....

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •