Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Adam S. Speculate that Bell suffered a

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Sbnation is reporting that Bouchette said Bell did not suffer a lisfranc BUT could be in jeopardy for the season opener. I'm just glad it's not the serious foot sprain and that he should be back soon.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Snatch98 View Post
    Sbnation is reporting that Bouchette said Bell did not suffer a lisfranc BUT could be in jeopardy for the season opener. I'm just glad it's not the serious foot sprain and that he should be back soon.
    Awesome news!
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

Legend

User Info Menu

I would say he is indeed in danger of missing not only the season opener but several games. Even with a mild mid foot sprain, for an NFL running back to be 100%, it will take some time. I'm just happy it's not worse.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

How do you sprain your foot? I have had a sprained ankle....but thats cause it can roll over. But a foot...not sure how you sprain that.
    @_Hellgrammite

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh View Post
    How do you sprain your foot? I have had a sprained ankle....but thats cause it can roll over. But a foot...not sure how you sprain that.
    probably in the arch area.... ever get a cramp in the foot? Ouch..

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I hope Bouchette is right (no Lisfranc, no surgery). Whatever, I hope they rest the kid, even if it means the first month of the season. Dwyer/Redman (who somehow, keep getting handed golden opportunities), should be able to excel in this capacity at least... of course with Stephens-Howlings as support. Then hand over the reigns to Bell.