Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jadeveon Clowney..We might have a chance...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Jadeveon Clowney..We might have a chance...

If we start the season like the preseason we might get...

Jadeveon Clowney.....rebuild !!!!!!
    Last edited by Sword; 08-20-2013 at 10:50 AM.

Legend

User Info Menu

I'm ashamed of some Steeler "fans".

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    I'm ashamed of some Steeler "fans".
    me too... I can't stand when fans try to tell me the mess I just watched was somehow inspiring and gives us a view of how awesome we will be...

oh, wait... you are talking about fans who watched this mess and are dealing with reality.

I kid.. but seriously, all this "relax, trust the team will be fine is laughable" it looks like we are sloppy and unprepared, just like last season.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Um, I don't want Clowney. We have more pressing needs.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    Um, I don't want Clowney. We have more pressing needs.
    Yeah forget that clown, we need someone like Jake Matthews from Texas A&M to stabilize that porous OL.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

It won't matter, in DL system he will sit his first two years anyway.
    And we will still me number 1 in defense and last at where it really counts.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Its a good thing we are practicing so many FG's. Those kickers will need to perfect their 27 yd FG's as we will be kicking them a lot. 4th and 3 inside the 10 and chip the FG in instead of practicing short yardage runs. Seems odd to me that on one hand the Steelers care so little about a preseason game that they practice runs and short passes the entire time to protect the QB, but when they get to 4th and 3 inside the 10, rather than take that time to practice short yardage goalline runs, we bring in a kicker for a chip in he could make blindfolded.
    @_Hellgrammite

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    me too... I can't stand when fans try to tell me the mess I just watched was somehow inspiring and gives us a view of how awesome we will be...

oh, wait... you are talking about fans who watched this mess and are dealing with reality.

I kid.. but seriously, all this "relax, trust the team will be fine is laughable" it looks like we are sloppy and unprepared, just like last season.
    Did you see the original post where Sword predicted we go 0-16, before the his edit? So, that is dealing with reality? Ok.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Did you see the original post where Sword predicted we go 0-16, before the his edit? So, that is dealing with reality? Ok.
    so what..you missed my whole point...preseason does matter to a point and we looked horrible.. the other posters get it.....We have
    serious issues and it doesn't look good...

Legend

User Info Menu

I think it's tongue and cheek...

give fans a few days to vent, nothing worse than hearing about how everything will be fine after watching consecutive games of sloppy football.

Every concern we had last year hasn't been addressed and lip service isn't going to cut it.