Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Le’Veon Bell has a mid-foot sprain, will undergo an MRI

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    hurt 3 times with the big boys...

You obviously have never heard of the word...FLUKE have you ? Bell's foot injury was a FLUKE. A player landed on it at the wrong angle. It is NOT torn or even Lisfranc related. So it won't be a reaccuring injury...and that according to the doctors. So how you can PIMP UP a CONFIRMED GLASS RB like Lacy over Bell is just Dumb!!

Backup

User Info Menu

So what is all this 6-8 weeks talk???

Sounds to me he could be ready in 2-4. Already walking, swelling down...this seems good news boys!

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by legend of polamalu View Post

Sounds to me he could be ready in 2-4. Already walking, swelling down...this seems good news boys!

I think Tomlin was being Vague because even IF Bell could be ready to play say in week 2, he still would have no real Reps in a actual game. When he can play, I suspect for at least a game or 2 he would be a sub behind Dwyer or Redman, at least til he can get in a little better game shape. Cause for at least 2 to 3 weeks, Bell will not be able to workout at all, and no cardio, so he will need to shed a few pounds first.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sedatedsteelerfan View Post
    You obviously have never heard of the word...FLUKE have you ? Bell's foot injury was a FLUKE. A player landed on it at the wrong angle. It is NOT torn or even Lisfranc related. So it won't be a reaccuring injury...and that according to the doctors. So how you can PIMP UP a CONFIRMED GLASS RB like Lacy over Bell is just Dumb!!
    I don't care if it was 1 in a million...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    I don't care if it was 1 in a million...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I'm thinking that Jay was reporting prematuraly. He was trying for a scoop.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Unreliable media guessing, so they can be the first to break the news. Tomlin also said it in so many words.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Backup

User Info Menu

Could have been worse. At least Bell doesn't have the NON-Work ethic of this total SCUMBAG of a player

[url]http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/08/22/report-santonio-resisting-practice-despite-medical-clearance/[/url]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Personal feelings aside...A foot injury to a RB or WR is like a back injury to an OL / DL. No timetable. Toughness & pain endurance has a lot to do with how fast they get back on the field. It will be interesting to see if or when we hear "cleared to play" and when he gets back on the field.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JUST-PLAIN-NASTY View Post
    Personal feelings aside...A foot injury to a RB or WR is like a back injury to an OL / DL. No timetable. Toughness & pain endurance has a lot to do with how fast they get back on the field. It will be interesting to see if or when we hear "cleared to play" and when he gets back on the field.
    Agreed, and then the next step beyond that is "looking like he did before the injury". Lots of guys get back on the field after an injury but it takes awhile for them to play the at the same level.