Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: This Offensive Line...

  1. #1
    Pro Bowler Flasteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Somewhere on the water.
    Posts
    2,437

    This Offensive Line...

    Still sucks.



    "I hate him. Everybody says I'm supposed to be polite when I talk to you all, but I hate him..." "He talks too much, he doesn't make sense, he's fat, he's sloppy, he acts like he's the best thing since sliced bread. He's ugly, he stinks, his mouth stinks, his breath stinks, and basically his soul stinks, too.

    "Not too many people have personalities like that and survive in life. I don't know how he does it."


    -Kris Jenkins on Warren Sapp

  2. #2
    Legend hawaiiansteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hawaii 5-0
    Posts
    14,133
    Quote Originally Posted by Flasteel View Post
    Still sucks.
    yeah, I think that sums it up pretty accurately...

  3. #3
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Hey Roger...
    Posts
    2,975
    They do but at least there is still time for them to pull it together. OT position does scare me though...COME ON GILBERT!
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

  4. #4
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,771
    Quote Originally Posted by Discipline of Steel View Post
    They do but at least there is still time for them to pull it together. OT position does scare me though...COME ON GILBERT!
    Sadly, Gilby just looks weak, weak, weak.... and slow to boot. But there was no excuse for Pouncey's performance other than he was not ready to play an NFL game tonight.

  5. #5
    Hall of Famer DukieBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,981
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Sadly, Gilby just looks weak, weak, weak.... and slow to boot. But there was no excuse for Pouncey's performance other than he was not ready to play an NFL game tonight.
    And unmotivated and lazy, and lacking in agility and balance.
    PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLLS






  6. #6
    Pro Bowler SidSmythe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Western NY (south of Rochester, NY)
    Posts
    2,498
    Lets get real.........this is a new zone blocking scheme. not gonna happen overnight. Again, been watching football for a long time and never put too much weight on a preseason game.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

  7. #7
    Administrator steelz09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    3,160
    Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    Lets get real.........this is a new zone blocking scheme. not gonna happen overnight. Again, been watching football for a long time and never put too much weight on a preseason game.
    Pouncey looks like garbage and the penalties are not acceptable regardless of preseason or blocking scheme. They just flat out suck.

  8. #8
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Lakewood, Ohio: On the Stairway TO SEVEN!!!
    Posts
    1,624
    Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    Lets get real.........this is a new zone blocking scheme. not gonna happen overnight. Again, been watching football for a long time and never put too much weight on a preseason game.
    This is true, Sid! Still, they need to have this down in the next three weeks. The OL doesn't have much depth, so a lot of things need to fall into place in a short period of time with the few guys they have. It should work out. But these guys need to step up the prep for this dramatically, if the indications are what they are.
    Steelers...On The STAIRWAY TO SEVEN!!!
    http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/1...etsteelfk7.jpg
    ASIAN... thanks, brotha!

  9. #9
    Backup
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    199
    Honestly, both Pouncey & Gilbert looked lathargic tonight. I think both the Florida Boyz were having some " LEAN " before
    game time tonight. It's a well known drink amongst Florida Hip-Hop Gangstas!!

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by sedatedsteelerfan View Post
    Honestly, both Pouncey & Gilbert looked lathargic tonight. I think both the Florida Boyz were having some " LEAN " before
    game time tonight. It's a well known drink amongst Florida Hip-Hop Gangstas!!
    not funny and not necessary.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •