Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This Offensive Line...

This Offensive Line...

Still sucks.

"I hate him. Everybody says I'm supposed to be polite when I talk to you all, but I hate him..." "He talks too much, he doesn't make sense, he's fat, he's sloppy, he acts like he's the best thing since sliced bread. He's ugly, he stinks, his mouth stinks, his breath stinks, and basically his soul stinks, too.

"Not too many people have personalities like that and survive in life. I don't know how he does it."

-Kris Jenkins on Warren Sapp

Quote Originally Posted by Flasteel View Post
    Still sucks.
    yeah, I think that sums it up pretty accurately...

Hall of Famer
    They do but at least there is still time for them to pull it together. OT position does scare me though...COME ON GILBERT!
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Discipline of Steel View Post
    They do but at least there is still time for them to pull it together. OT position does scare me though...COME ON GILBERT!
    Sadly, Gilby just looks weak, weak, weak.... and slow to boot. But there was no excuse for Pouncey's performance other than he was not ready to play an NFL game tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Sadly, Gilby just looks weak, weak, weak.... and slow to boot. But there was no excuse for Pouncey's performance other than he was not ready to play an NFL game tonight.
    And unmotivated and lazy, and lacking in agility and balance.
    PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLLS

Lets get real.........this is a new zone blocking scheme. not gonna happen overnight. Again, been watching football for a long time and never put too much weight on a preseason game.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    Lets get real.........this is a new zone blocking scheme. not gonna happen overnight. Again, been watching football for a long time and never put too much weight on a preseason game.
    Pouncey looks like garbage and the penalties are not acceptable regardless of preseason or blocking scheme. They just flat out suck.

Pro Bowler
    Lakewood, Ohio: On the Stairway TO SEVEN!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    This is true, Sid! Still, they need to have this down in the next three weeks. The OL doesn't have much depth, so a lot of things need to fall into place in a short period of time with the few guys they have. It should work out. But these guys need to step up the prep for this dramatically, if the indications are what they are.
    Steelers...On The STAIRWAY TO SEVEN!!!
    http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/1...etsteelfk7.jpg
    ASIAN... thanks, brotha!

Backup
    Honestly, both Pouncey & Gilbert looked lathargic tonight. I think both the Florida Boyz were having some " LEAN " before
    game time tonight. It's a well known drink amongst Florida Hip-Hop Gangstas!!

Quote Originally Posted by sedatedsteelerfan View Post
    Honestly, both Pouncey & Gilbert looked lathargic tonight. I think both the Florida Boyz were having some " LEAN " before
    game time tonight. It's a well known drink amongst Florida Hip-Hop Gangstas!!
    not funny and not necessary.