Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: This Offensive Line...

  1. #1
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    This Offensive Line...

    Still sucks.


  2. #2
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Flasteel View Post
    Still sucks.
    yeah, I think that sums it up pretty accurately...

  3. #3
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    They do but at least there is still time for them to pull it together. OT position does scare me though...COME ON GILBERT!
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

  4. #4
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Discipline of Steel View Post
    They do but at least there is still time for them to pull it together. OT position does scare me though...COME ON GILBERT!
    Sadly, Gilby just looks weak, weak, weak.... and slow to boot. But there was no excuse for Pouncey's performance other than he was not ready to play an NFL game tonight.

  5. #5
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Sadly, Gilby just looks weak, weak, weak.... and slow to boot. But there was no excuse for Pouncey's performance other than he was not ready to play an NFL game tonight.
    And unmotivated and lazy, and lacking in agility and balance.






  6. #6
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Lets get real.........this is a new zone blocking scheme. not gonna happen overnight. Again, been watching football for a long time and never put too much weight on a preseason game.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

  7. #7
    Administrator

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    Lets get real.........this is a new zone blocking scheme. not gonna happen overnight. Again, been watching football for a long time and never put too much weight on a preseason game.
    Pouncey looks like garbage and the penalties are not acceptable regardless of preseason or blocking scheme. They just flat out suck.

  8. #8
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    Lets get real.........this is a new zone blocking scheme. not gonna happen overnight. Again, been watching football for a long time and never put too much weight on a preseason game.
    This is true, Sid! Still, they need to have this down in the next three weeks. The OL doesn't have much depth, so a lot of things need to fall into place in a short period of time with the few guys they have. It should work out. But these guys need to step up the prep for this dramatically, if the indications are what they are.
    Steelers...On The STAIRWAY TO SEVEN!!!
    http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/1...etsteelfk7.jpg
    ASIAN... thanks, brotha!

  9. #9
    Backup

    User Info Menu

    Honestly, both Pouncey & Gilbert looked lathargic tonight. I think both the Florida Boyz were having some " LEAN " before
    game time tonight. It's a well known drink amongst Florida Hip-Hop Gangstas!!

  10. #10
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by sedatedsteelerfan View Post
    Honestly, both Pouncey & Gilbert looked lathargic tonight. I think both the Florida Boyz were having some " LEAN " before
    game time tonight. It's a well known drink amongst Florida Hip-Hop Gangstas!!
    not funny and not necessary.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •