Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: He's no longer a Steelers but Wallace

Backup
    He had no catches until last night...

I still say we are better without his punk ass.

He'll drop more passes than he'll catch...

JD
    The Pittsburgh Steelers: There is NO other Team!

http://i454.photobucket.com/albums/q...6jpg-1-1-1.jpg

Backup
    JD, Wallace didn't play in the first game. And he dominated in the 2nd game. Wallace is a truly great Character player. And even though I agree that NO one player is bigger then the WHOLE team....Wallace deserved his money more then say the Money we paid Antonio Brown at the time. Cause Antonio hadn't proved half of what Wallace had proved for us. Having Wallace clearly made things easier for Antonio, as well as Heath Miller. When you consider the Steelers offense, and their pathetic O-Line, and the fewer amount of throws that he got thrown to him then say Johnson did in his first 4 seasons at Detroit, I would easily say that Wallace scoring 32 TD's is way more Impressive then what Johnson did in Detroit.

I think as fans we have to move on from Wallace, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't appreciate what Wallace brought us, and how he conducted himself here with ABSOLUTE CLASS!!!

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by sedatedsteelerfan View Post
    JD, Wallace didn't play in the first game. And he dominated in the 2nd game. Wallace is a truly great Character player. And even though I agree that NO one player is bigger then the WHOLE team....Wallace deserved his money more then say the Money we paid Antonio Brown at the time. Cause Antonio hadn't proved half of what Wallace had proved for us. Having Wallace clearly made things easier for Antonio, as well as Heath Miller. When you consider the Steelers offense, and their pathetic O-Line, and the fewer amount of throws that he got thrown to him then say Johnson did in his first 4 seasons at Detroit, I would easily say that Wallace scoring 32 TD's is way more Impressive then what Johnson did in Detroit.

I think as fans we have to move on from Wallace, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't appreciate what Wallace brought us, and how he conducted himself here with ABSOLUTE CLASS!!!
    we
    did appreciate when he was here... but he is gone. No need to keep slobbering over him. You also have to remember our philosophy on offense has changed from deep vertical passes to dink and dunk and that's not Wallace's game. He's also had that horrible comment about losing focus in our new offense.

..and he didn't dominate vs the Texans. He had 2 or 3 catches.

Legend
    As you said "He is no longer a Steeler" so don't care!
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    As you said "He is no longer a Steeler" so don't care!
    wait until Harrison has a sack or Mendenhall has a 100 yard game... smh.