Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bell hurt AGAIN today in camp

Backup

User Info Menu

I'm failing to see where the good news is. Yes Tomlin said he reaggravated the same knee, but it hadn't been evaluated yet. I mean how to you reaggravate a bruise ? This tells me that there has to be something else. Maybe not a torn ACL, but maybe a Strained ACL, which is almost as bad cause those usually take 10-12 weeks to properly heal. And if that is the case, then Bell has to be IR'd. Can't keep a guy on the active roster for 10 + weeks when he cannot play. I think Bell will have a secret MRI, and the Steelers won't know anything for a few days then.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Jim Wexel is reporting that the players don't think it will keep Bell out long.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

lemmings.jpg

Step away from the edge.........
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sedatedsteelerfan View Post
    Well, that pretty much confirms it. New Nickname for Bell....Tissue Paper Man!! I feel sorry for him. But missing the first 2 pre-season games will cripple any chance for him being our number 1 RB this season. Say hello to our NEW Starting RB.....Howling or Dwyer!!
    I couldn't disagree more.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

cancel the season

Legend

User Info Menu

What is wrong with some of you people?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sedatedsteelerfan View Post
    Well, that pretty much confirms it. New Nickname for Bell....Tissue Paper Man!! I feel sorry for him. But missing the first 2 pre-season games will cripple any chance for him being our number 1 RB this season. Say hello to our NEW Starting RB.....Howling or Dwyer!!
    I think I'm having deja vu all over again

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    What is wrong with some of you people?
    I am going to look through my new DSM-5. I'll let you know what I find.

Legend

User Info Menu

The person who may have had his prayers answered is Barron Batch. This may force the team to keep 5 instead of 4 RBs as a precaution. They will want to play it safe with Bell and now Redman is hurt yet again in camp for the second year in a row. Batch may make the Final 53 by default
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy View Post
    I am going to look through my new DSM-5. I'll let you know what I find.
    Panic disorder?