Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bell hurt AGAIN today in camp

Backup

User Info Menu

Bell hurt AGAIN today in camp

Steelers | Le'Veon Bell banged up
    Thu, 15 Aug 2013 13:50:24 -0700
    Pittsburgh Steelers RB Le'Veon Bell (leg) was attended to by trainers after suffering an apparent leg injury during practice Thursday, Aug. 15. He was able to get up and walk gingerly to the sidelines.

FANTASY TIP: Bell has dealt with a knee injury during training camp, but it is not known if this injury is related. Owners should monitor the situation because updates should be coming over the next day.

This is really starting to Suck! I hope we did not draft a fragile, damged goods RB!

Backup

User Info Menu

Just to add salt into our running back woes.

Steelers | Isaac Redman apparently suffers injury
    Thu, 15 Aug 2013 13:31:09 -0700
    Pittsburgh Steelers RB Isaac Redman (shoulder) suffered an apparent shoulder injury after getting hit by LB Lawrence Timmons during practice Thursday, Aug. 15.

Read more: [url]http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl#ixzz2c4gk7rA9[/url]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Steelers rookie RB Le'Veon Bell suffers knee injury in practice
    By SteelCityRoller  @StlCtyRoller on Aug 15 2013, 5:03p 7

USA TODAY Sports
    STAY CONNECTED
    BTSC's Rebecca Rollett is reporting RB Le'Veon Bell suffers a knee injury in practice Thursday during practice at Steelers training camp.

According to Behind The Steel Curtain's own Rebecca Rollett, Pittsburgh Steelers rookie RB Le'Veon Bell suffered a knee injury on a stretch run in practice on Thursday afternoon.

Bell went down and stayed there initially favoring his previously injured knee. He then got up under his own power and gingerly walked off the field. However, he returned to the ground soon after with the Steelers training staff, who eventually heavily wrapped and iced his knee and upper calf area.

Bell is the second running back to leave practice on Thursday, after Isaac Redman took a vicious blow from Larry Foote on the first play from scrimmage. As Bell was having his knee wrapped, Redman was watching from the sidelines with his pads already off and his day over, but no visible wrappings or bandages on his reportedly injured arm.

The Steelers do not resume their preseason schedule until Monday night against the Washington Redskins, giving both backs the opportunity to rest their legs. BTSC will update both situations as further details emerge.

Backup

User Info Menu

Well, that pretty much confirms it. New Nickname for Bell....Tissue Paper Man!! I feel sorry for him. But missing the first 2 pre-season games will cripple any chance for him being our number 1 RB this season. Say hello to our NEW Starting RB.....Howling or Dwyer!!

Starter

User Info Menu

Uuuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
    [URL]http://imgcash5.imageshack.us/img356/1595/smuj2.jpg[/URL]
    ~Props to AS, my sig Consigliere~

"Even the strongest man needs friends.... Politics is knowing when to pull the trigger."
    ~ Don Lucchesi to Vincent

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sedatedsteelerfan View Post
    Well, that pretty much confirms it. New Nickname for Bell....Tissue Paper Man!! I feel sorry for him. But missing the first 2 pre-season games will cripple any chance for him being our number 1 RB this season. Say hello to our NEW Starting RB.....Howling or Dwyer!!
    The 240-pound softy.

I originally thought Dwyer might be the odd man out but apparently he's the only one that can stay healthy which guarantees himself a roster spot.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sedatedsteelerfan View Post
    nah.. how about Tinker Bell
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene View Post
    nah.. how about Tinker Bell
    Cute...Ill give you that. But hopefully as valid as Bustamalu.
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Backup

User Info Menu

I still thinks he has a chance. But Damn, I hate early camp leg injuries for a rookie RB. Especially one who is more of a darting type of RB then a true straight ahead Power RB. I just hope the word on his Injury is not too serious. But regardless even if it's not. I'm sure it will kill any chance for him playing in game 2. And the third pre-season game is too valuable of a game. It's the one pre-season game where most teams usually play their starters for 3 to 3 1/2 quarters. We need to have a solitified starter in that game. Which is why I so wanted to see Bell in game 2. Now if this is a bad Injury, or one that will keep him out say 6 to 8 weeks, then we HAVE to PUP him. But lets just wait for the official word.

Backup

User Info Menu

[URL]http://espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp13/story/_/id/9571791/leveon-bell-pittsburgh-steelers-aggravates-knee-non-contact-drill[/URL]

This is hopefully good news.