Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bell hurt AGAIN today in camp

Backup
    I'm failing to see where the good news is. Yes Tomlin said he reaggravated the same knee, but it hadn't been evaluated yet. I mean how to you reaggravate a bruise ? This tells me that there has to be something else. Maybe not a torn ACL, but maybe a Strained ACL, which is almost as bad cause those usually take 10-12 weeks to properly heal. And if that is the case, then Bell has to be IR'd. Can't keep a guy on the active roster for 10 + weeks when he cannot play. I think Bell will have a secret MRI, and the Steelers won't know anything for a few days then.

Jim Wexel is reporting that the players don't think it will keep Bell out long.

lemmings.jpg

Step away from the edge.........

Quote Originally Posted by sedatedsteelerfan View Post
    Well, that pretty much confirms it. New Nickname for Bell....Tissue Paper Man!! I feel sorry for him. But missing the first 2 pre-season games will cripple any chance for him being our number 1 RB this season. Say hello to our NEW Starting RB.....Howling or Dwyer!!
    I couldn't disagree more.

cancel the season

What is wrong with some of you people?

Quote Originally Posted by sedatedsteelerfan View Post
    Well, that pretty much confirms it. New Nickname for Bell....Tissue Paper Man!! I feel sorry for him. But missing the first 2 pre-season games will cripple any chance for him being our number 1 RB this season. Say hello to our NEW Starting RB.....Howling or Dwyer!!
    I think I'm having deja vu all over again

Narcissistic injury is the term used for any threat to a narcissist's outsized ego or self-esteem.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    What is wrong with some of you people?
    I am going to look through my new DSM-5. I'll let you know what I find.

Narcissistic injury is the term used for any threat to a narcissist's outsized ego or self-esteem.

Legend
    The person who may have had his prayers answered is Barron Batch. This may force the team to keep 5 instead of 4 RBs as a precaution. They will want to play it safe with Bell and now Redman is hurt yet again in camp for the second year in a row. Batch may make the Final 53 by default
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy View Post
    I am going to look through my new DSM-5. I'll let you know what I find.
    Panic disorder?