Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bell hurt AGAIN today in camp

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I think it hurts batch if anything.

I would be more inclined to keep someone who has some positive tape like dwyer does, as opposed to someone who has absolutely none, like batch. Dwyers tape of actually running the football in an NFL game should trump whatever supposed advantage batch adds to the ST unit.

I can't see them keeping 5 backs + will johnson. Too many other areas of need.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sedatedsteelerfan View Post
    Well, that pretty much confirms it. New Nickname for Bell....Tissue Paper Man!! I feel sorry for him. But missing the first 2 pre-season games will cripple any chance for him being our number 1 RB this season. Say hello to our NEW Starting RB.....Howling or Dwyer!!
    It never gets old........

They call me.......MR GLASS

Attached Images Attached Images

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Backup

User Info Menu

Batch isn't making the team no matter what. Plus, it looks like Bell may be okay as of the reports on the radio. Looks as if a unidentified player who was NOT supposed to be tackling, tackled Bell when he wasn't expecting it, or even looking for it. So even though Bell might, and I say MIGHT not play come Monday night, he should be okay to get some PT in before the Tennessee opener.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    I think it hurts batch if anything.

I would be more inclined to keep someone who has some positive tape like dwyer does, as opposed to someone who has absolutely none, like batch. Dwyers tape of actually running the football in an NFL game should trump whatever supposed advantage batch adds to the ST unit.

I can't see them keeping 5 backs + will johnson. Too many other areas of need.
    I disagree.

Batch is a 1 team all pro ....tweeter

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Panic disorder?
    300.01 right on it, Shawn.

Legend

User Info Menu

I just want to see our 1st rounder play in a game.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Bell was taken in the second round.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Jarvis Jones played against the Giants, registering 2 tackles (1 unassisted)...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Rookie

User Info Menu

Gotta say....this worries me a little bit. damn, we don't need another high drafted rookie sitting the season out with an injury (ala DD). It just seems like we can't get a break.

Rookie

User Info Menu

i hope this isn't Bell's alter ego