Thread: Our new receiver seems like a legit prospect, Here is his interview (Tyler Shaw)

Rookie

User Info Menu

Our new receiver seems like a legit prospect, Here is his interview (Tyler Shaw)

Tyler Shaw is a small school wide out, but he seems like a pretty legit player. He seems pretty humble, I like the kid. I still wish Plaxico didn't get hurt, but maybe this kid can stick around and help us out.

[url]http://nfldraftdiamonds.com/pittsburgh-steelers-sign-small-school-wr-tyler-shaw-of-nw-missouri-st/[/url]

Backup

User Info Menu

I didn't want to see anyone hurt but Burress was finished. He had zero left, and it clearly showed on the field. Even the reports from Camp even said so before Burress went down. As for Tyler Shaw, I wish him well but, he couldn't make a Cardinal squad with little to NO WR depth. At best Shaw will be lucky to make our PS!

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sedatedsteelerfan View Post
    I didn't want to see anyone hurt but Burress was finished. He had zero left, and it clearly showed on the field. Even the reports from Camp even said so before Burress went down. As for Tyler Shaw, I wish him well but, he couldn't make a Cardinal squad with little to NO WR depth. At best Shaw will be lucky to make our PS!
    That is true. I wouldn't mind him on the PS, he can return punts as well. He had tons of yards at NW Missouri State

Rookie

User Info Menu

Did you watch the Browns game tonight? I thought the looked pretty good, and I hate the Browns