Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gilbert aka Baby Huey

Legend

User Info Menu

Gilbert aka Baby Huey

Is a beast in run blocking... I just rewatched the game and the kid can road grade. Still don't trust him in pass protection and durability is a concern.

Backup

User Info Menu

I currently have 337 better more proven NFL O-Linemen in the league then Gilbert is. And 93 of those are currently Unemployed. Thats all you need to know about Gilbert! Total waste of space. Mike Golic Jr would be a better and more PROVEN NFL RT/G then Gilbert!

Legend

User Info Menu

I worry more about Adams manning the left side. Worilds is quick, but I worry he's not the quickest guy in the world off the edge and he may be making Adams look better than he really is in practice. Woodley's not a speed guy on the other side either and I don't think he's really exposing Gilbert just yet.

This is probably my biggest concern. We're not really getting a good read on our guys because our defenders aren't creating the matchup problems that will give these tackles problems on the outside.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Is a beast in run blocking... I just rewatched the game and the kid can road grade. Still don't trust him in pass protection and durability is a concern.
    I want some of that stuff you've been smoking...

This kid was the greatest weapon our opponents had all of last season. He singlehandedly caused more damage than any team. Every time I saw him within 6 feet of another linesman or running back or the QB, I cringed. He's a walking disaster, and can lay the entire O to waste.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bostonsteeler View Post
    I want some of that stuff you've been smoking...

This kid was the greatest weapon our opponents had all of last season. He singlehandedly caused more damage than any team. Every time I saw him within 6 feet of another linesman or running back or the QB, I cringed. He's a walking disaster, and can lay the entire O to waste.
    On that note, I bet Steeler Nation would be pretty happy if Gilby started hanging out within 6 feet of William Gay at all times.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I'm a big fan of the "Baby Huey" connection.
    go to [URL]http://www.thebreastcancersite.com[/URL] to donate a free mammogram a day to women without health insurance.

Legend

User Info Menu

[URL="http://www.jrj-socrates.com/cartoon%20pages/harvey_comics.htm"][/URL]

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sedatedsteelerfan View Post
    I currently have 337 better more proven NFL O-Linemen in the league then Gilbert is. And 93 of those are currently Unemployed. Thats all you need to know about Gilbert! Total waste of space. Mike Golic Jr would be a better and more PROVEN NFL RT/G then Gilbert!
    Please share your list and your ranking criteria.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    Please share your list and your ranking criteria.
    Yes. I'd like to see that list, too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    As long as he is falling forward. I also focused on him and saw him get bull-rushed and knocked way backwards and out of control of himself.