Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Any word on Bell's knee?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Any word on Bell's knee?

    I'm surprised no one on here is talking about this...but how is Bell's knee? Any word? Back in practice?

  2. #2
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    He practiced Monday and looked good.

  3. #3
    Starter

    User Info Menu

    NOTES -- Le'Veon Bell returned to practice and ran hard and made sharp cuts. ... Rookie CB Terry Hawthorne also returned to the practice field after missing most of the first two weeks of camp with a knee injury, which also kept him out of spring practices. ... ILB Stevenson Sylvester suffered a sprained ankle Saturday night when he took a hit from teammate Markus Wheaton. Sylvester said he'll return to practice Thursday. ... The Steelers finished practice without their second-team guards when Chris Hubbard didn't suit up and Justin Cheadle was carted off with a leg injury. ... NT Steve McLendon was permitted to join his wife, who was due with their child yesterday.


    This is good news on Bell.

  4. #4
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by 7 UP View Post
    NOTES -- Le'Veon Bell returned to practice and ran hard and made sharp cuts. ... Rookie CB Terry Hawthorne also returned to the practice field after missing most of the first two weeks of camp with a knee injury, which also kept him out of spring practices. ... ILB Stevenson Sylvester suffered a sprained ankle Saturday night when he took a hit from teammate Markus Wheaton. Sylvester said he'll return to practice Thursday. ... The Steelers finished practice without their second-team guards when Chris Hubbard didn't suit up and Justin Cheadle was carted off with a leg injury. ... NT Steve McLendon was permitted to join his wife, who was due with their child yesterday.


    This is good news on Bell.
    Good news on Bell and Hawthorne. Horrible news for Sylvester. A guy fighting for his life for a job, and he gets knocked out by a 5' 11", 182lb WR.

  5. #5
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by steeler_fan_in_t.o. View Post
    Horrible news for Sylvester. A guy fighting for his life for a job, and he gets knocked out by a 5' 11", 182lb WR.
    I was at the game, and I'm surprised it was not worse. Sly makes the tackle, gets up, and then Wheaton's body comes flying at his knees out of nowhere while Sly's cleats are planted in the turf. Could have easily been a Spence-like injury.

    Seems like Sly's been outplayed by Marshall McFadden in this camp, though. After spending most of last season on the practice squad, McFadden seems to have learned what it takes to be a Steeler and could be our next UDFA find.


    NFL player locker room talk: Discussing what can be done about racial inequality and criminal justice reform.

    Presidential locker room talk: Discussing involuntary gynecological exams.

    According to the highest office in the country, some "very fine people" marched with torches in a violent protest in Charlottesville, but participating in a non-violent protest on a football field means you are an S.O.B. who should be fired.

  6. #6
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    It is good news on Bell, I'd like to see him line up against someone else's guys instead of ours for a few plays.
    go to [URL]http://www.thebreastcancersite.com[/URL] to donate a free mammogram a day to women without health insurance.

  7. #7
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    I'm not sure why I am so scared that Bell will get hurt...maybe I think much of this season is going to ride on his legs.
    .

  8. #8
    Starter

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    I'm not sure why I am so scared that Bell will get hurt...maybe I think much of this season is going to ride on his legs.
    .
    Im the same way. I really think Bell may prove to be the best back we have had since a young Bettis. When I heard he was out with a knee I about spit Miller Lite on the TV.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •