Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Good news....Look at DeCastro....dominating like we all hoped

  1. #1
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Positive Note....Look at DeCastro....dominating like we all hoped

    Remember, this is just in a handful of played, just moving people 5, 10 yards AT WILL

    The last one is ridiculous


    Clip one....Takes his man WAY out of the play




    Next Takedown




    This is just ridiculous. Shoves his man back TEN YARDS off the LOS like that 300 pound DT is a 12 year old girl. Plants him on his backside to finish the play.




    source:

    [URL]http://bleacherreport.com/tb/db16S?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter& utm_campaign=pittsburgh-steelers[/URL]
    Last edited by Captain Lemming; 08-12-2013 at 02:01 PM.

  2. #2
    Backup

    User Info Menu

    Decastro is a stud. Credited with 316 Pancake Blocks in College. Dude is a BETTER version of Steve Hutchinson. Will be a 15 time All 1st team Pro Bowl player before his time is done. And his Bust in Canton is already a done deal.


    Book it Dano!!

  3. #3
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Might be a better player than Faneca...and that is no easy task.

  4. #4
    Backup

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Might be a better player than Faneca...and that is no easy task.



    Decastro will be a better pass protector. I don't know about a better true road grader type of Guard. But Decastro should...barring Injuries should be a easy Hall of famer.

  5. #5
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by sedatedsteelerfan View Post
    Decastro will be a better pass protector. I don't know about a better true road grader type of Guard. But Decastro should...barring Injuries should be a easy Hall of famer.
    slow down... let the man play for a full season or 2.

  6. #6
    Starter

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by sedatedsteelerfan View Post
    Decastro will be a better pass protector. I don't know about a better true road grader type of Guard. But Decastro should...barring Injuries should be a easy Hall of famer.
    Damn, Sedated, you got him in the Hall already? Man, your posting style seems familiar; did you ever post here under a different name?

  7. #7
    Backup

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by steelsnis View Post
    Damn, Sedated, you got him in the Hall already? Man, your posting style seems familiar; did you ever post here under a different name?



    WTF ?? No. I just found this site for Gods sake.

  8. #8
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    I didnt' get to see the game but it looks like he is at RG here. Didn't he mainly play LG last year??

  9. #9
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by skyhawk View Post
    I didnt' get to see the game but it looks like he is at RG here. Didn't he mainly play LG last year??
    no, DD played RG...

  10. #10
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    no, DD played RG...
    Coulda sworn that when he went down with that gruesome injury against the Bills he was at LG, no?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •