Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28

Thread: TE's to take a look at

  1. #11
    Banned

    User Info Menu

    Clark signed with the Ravens

    [URL="http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/post/_/id/73214/ravens-reach-agreement-with-dallas-clark"]http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/post/_/id/73214/ravens-reach-agreement-with-dallas-clark[/URL]

  2. #12
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Chris Cooley.....
    Schiavone's Race Career:

    Starts- 10
    Wins- 2
    2nd- 4
    3rd- 0
    Other- 4

    Prizemoney- $60,050.00


  3. #13
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain QB View Post
    Clark signed with the Ravens

    [URL="http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/post/_/id/73214/ravens-reach-agreement-with-dallas-clark"]http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/post/_/id/73214/ravens-reach-agreement-with-dallas-clark[/URL]
    offense and defense with that move by Baltimore.

  4. #14
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    Chris Cooley.....
    Why the wink? We are looking for a part timer, no?
    @_Hellgrammite

  5. #15
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh View Post
    Why the wink? We are looking for a part timer, no?
    Been suggesting Cooley for some time now..
    Schiavone's Race Career:

    Starts- 10
    Wins- 2
    2nd- 4
    3rd- 0
    Other- 4

    Prizemoney- $60,050.00


  6. #16
    Administrator

    User Info Menu

    Clark would have been a good signing. Good thing the Steelers FO is on top of their game

  7. #17
    Backup

    User Info Menu

    Steelers would be better to just try and up their WR core while Miller gets better. Just go with constant 4 and 5 WR sets 95 % of the game, and use the no huddle from the moment the game starts....no let up at all.

  8. #18
    Backup

    User Info Menu

    It will be interesting to see which injured TEs will take up a roster spot while they rehab. How many TEs can we afford to allocate roster spaces to? 3 active; 2-3 injured? I don't think so. It doesn't seem to make sense to expend the one reversible IR spot on one. I think Spaeth is gone with that lis franc to make room for another body.

  9. #19
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Gus View Post
    It will be interesting to see which injured TEs will take up a roster spot while they rehab. How many TEs can we afford to allocate roster spaces to? 3 active; 2-3 injured? I don't think so. It doesn't seem to make sense to expend the one reversible IR spot on one. I think Spaeth is gone with that lis franc to make room for another body.
    Wouldn't surprise me.

  10. #20
    Starter

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post
    Leonard Pope is still out there if a guy who knows the system a bit is immediately needed.

    edit* - nevermind, I see he was signed by the Bears last week
    I just made a bet that you knew he was signed by the Bears before you posted. You just wanted some of us to choke and gasp for air and suffer for a wee bit.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •