Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Gay burned again.

Starter

User Info Menu

Gave me bad flashbacks when Gronkowski did this a couple times to him on Sunday night football @ home.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I thought that was just a nice play by the giants

cruz is the best slot receiver in the league. No great shame in giving up that completion. Gay will be fine.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    I thought that was just a nice play by the giants

cruz is the best slot receiver in the league. No great shame in giving up that completion. Gay will be fine.
    I agree, Justin Cruz is the best slot receiver in the league. which is exactly why if I'm Dick LeBeau I don't leave Willie Gay covering him without safety help...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I think he'll eventually fade into the background as the season progresses. Just like when B Mac came back for one season. One of the young guys will replace this liability.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Gay has and always will be a backup. I'd go as far to say he is only a third string quality guy. He's that bad.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    I agree, Justin Cruz is the best slot receiver in the league. which is exactly why if I'm Dick LeBeau I don't leave Willie Gay covering him without safety help...
    Seems to me that Troy was right there with Gay.... neither made the play.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

This is a Brilliant Post!! William Gay gets toasted by Victor Cruz in a preseason game and we 2nd guess the entire draft. Brilliance at its best!
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I don't understand why a certain poster follows me around like a stalker or a little lonely dog, but he do realize that he's been blocked from my posts for a long time now but he still insist on doing it. Grow up dude stop acting like a little kid, if you don't like my post don't open and move on. Act like an adult. Or a better suggestions please block me, you will feel a whole lot better.
    Last edited by Steelhere10; 08-11-2013 at 10:38 AM.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    This is a Brilliant Post!! William Gay gets toasted by Victor Cruz in a preseason game and we 2nd guess the entire draft. Brilliance at its best!
    QFT (10 characters)

Legend

User Info Menu

I know many wont want to hear this but Gay will likely become a huge signing this year. He must play well. Maybe Thomas will be able to step into the slot. But I see a dinged up secondary, an elderly Ike and much inexperience. Gay must be solid for us.