Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Gay burned again.

Gave me bad flashbacks when Gronkowski did this a couple times to him on Sunday night football @ home.

I thought that was just a nice play by the giants

cruz is the best slot receiver in the league. No great shame in giving up that completion. Gay will be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    I thought that was just a nice play by the giants

cruz is the best slot receiver in the league. No great shame in giving up that completion. Gay will be fine.
    I agree, Justin Cruz is the best slot receiver in the league. which is exactly why if I'm Dick LeBeau I don't leave Willie Gay covering him without safety help...

I think he'll eventually fade into the background as the season progresses. Just like when B Mac came back for one season. One of the young guys will replace this liability.

Gay has and always will be a backup. I'd go as far to say he is only a third string quality guy. He's that bad.
    " We'll do the same thing we always do, we'll take every situation from week to week and do what we think is best for that week and evaluate it on that basis.. If cheating will give us the edge as it has always done then, we will continue to cheat. " Bill Belichick

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    I agree, Justin Cruz is the best slot receiver in the league. which is exactly why if I'm Dick LeBeau I don't leave Willie Gay covering him without safety help...
    Seems to me that Troy was right there with Gay.... neither made the play.

This is a Brilliant Post!! William Gay gets toasted by Victor Cruz in a preseason game and we 2nd guess the entire draft. Brilliance at its best!
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

I don't understand why a certain poster follows me around like a stalker or a little lonely dog, but he do realize that he's been blocked from my posts for a long time now but he still insist on doing it. Grow up dude stop acting like a little kid, if you don't like my post don't open and move on. Act like an adult. Or a better suggestions please block me, you will feel a whole lot better.
    Last edited by Steelhere10; 08-11-2013 at 10:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    This is a Brilliant Post!! William Gay gets toasted by Victor Cruz in a preseason game and we 2nd guess the entire draft. Brilliance at its best!
    QFT (10 characters)

I know many wont want to hear this but Gay will likely become a huge signing this year. He must play well. Maybe Thomas will be able to step into the slot. But I see a dinged up secondary, an elderly Ike and much inexperience. Gay must be solid for us.