Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yes or No!

1) Yes, if Bell stays healthy I think he will beat the numbers you stated...1300 10-12 TDs.
    2) Depends, Wheaton will likely only get starter PT if Sanders gets hurt. If Sanders gets hurt for an extended period of time he will beat those numbers. But, I just don't see enough balls coming his way. 38 catches for 500 ish and 4 TDs I think is where he will be.
    3) No, not sure he even starts unless Worilds gets hurt again.

Legend
    No

No

No. He won't be trusted as a rookie
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

Hall of Famer
    1 Yes. Although I believe a good portion of his yards will come as a receiver. RB is a position where its easier for a rookie to jump right in and contribute from the get-go. 2 No. He will make some big catches for us this year but not on a regular basis yet. 3 Yes, estimating 10 sacks. I think Worilds will falter and JJ will validate St LeBeau's trust in him to be a starter from the beginning.
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Discipline of Steel View Post
    1 Yes. Although I believe a good portion of his yards will come as a receiver. RB is a position where its easier for a rookie to jump right in and contribute from the get-go. 2 No. He will make some big catches for us this year but not on a regular basis yet. 3 Yes, estimating 10 sacks. I think Worilds will falter and JJ will validate St LeBeau's trust in him to be a starter from the beginning.

Based on 1 preseason game, i don't see Jones entering DL's gameplan in a big way any time soon. Jones was ok, showed a flash or two, but also showed he was a true rookie with some learning to do. He also needs to hit the weight room in a big way. Maybe our vision is skewed after seeing JH for so long on that side of the ball, but JJ is truly light in the pants against these OL.