Ruthless 2017 Mock Draft:
1.30 ILB Zach Cunningham 6'3" 234 Vanderbilt
2.62 OLB Jordan Willis 6'4" 255 Kansas State
3.94 CB Sidney Jones 6'0" 186 Washington
3.105c CB Rasul Douglas 6'2" 209 West Virginia
4.135 DE Tanoh Kpassagnon 6'7" 289 Villanova
5.173 FS John Johnson 6'1" 205 Boston College
6.213 TE Michael Roberts 6'4" 270 Toledo
7.248 RB Elijah Hood 6'0" 232 North Carolina
2015 MNF Executive Champion!
Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.
I had a rotator cuff tear and break in 2002. My full range will never come back and it aches almost daily. I had surgery and 9 months of rehab. I would hate to see where I'd be w/o the rehab. Plax is done.
1. T.J Watt, OLB/DE, Wisconsin - will be a huge mistake if available and we pass
2. Cordrea Tankersley, CB, Clemson
3. Josh Jones, S, N.C. State
3. Adam Shaheen, TE, Ashland
4. Trey Hendrickson, DE, Florida Atlantic
5. Josh Reynolds, WR, Texas A&M
6. Barry Sanders, RB, Oklahoma State (How can you go wrong with that name, however the sample size is so small that his dad may be better even in his 50's)
7. Alec Torgersen, QB, Pennsylvania
While watching the NFL channel the small print across the screen stated Plax is done for the season. Too bad for him and his career. I had torn my cuff, had surgery and I've never been the same since. Not the same motion or strength.
yea, it doesn't look good