Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bums me out watching Harrison in tiger stripes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Legend

User Info Menu

Bums me out watching Harrison in tiger stripes

I know he's not a Steeler now but it still sucks seeing him in puke orange tonight against the Falcons. Considering he took less than the Steelers' offer to play there; it's a shame a deal didn't get worked out. Man... He was fun to watch...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Yeah, I've got to live around these Bengals fans down here. I'm not sure how I'll react when I see them in #92 jersey's.

Legend

User Info Menu

watching their offense is bumming me out

they have a lot of weapons

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    I know he's not a Steeler now but it still sucks seeing him in puke orange tonight against the Falcons. Considering he took less than the Steelers' offer to play there; it's a shame a deal didn't get worked out. Man... He was fun to watch...
    Yeah they show him on Hardknocks training camp on HBO tough to see and watch

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TD386Steel View Post
    Yeah they show him on Hardknocks training camp on HBO tough to see and watch
    I had to grin when he was telling the coach to F off when they were telling him not to contact A.J. Green in practice. The coach said his piece, and asked James "Do we understand each other?" then James essentially told him (in colorful Deebo language) that he plays his way and that means people get hit. He then asked the coach "Do we understand each other?" and it looked like the coach backed down. He always was avoiding the cameras at all cost like they were a nuisance to him.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    I had to grin when he was telling the coach to F off when they were telling him not to contact A.J. Green in practice. The coach said his piece, and asked James "Do we understand each other?" then James essentially told him (in colorful Deebo language) that he plays his way and that means people get hit. He then asked the coach "Do we understand each other?" and it looked like the coach backed down. He always was avoiding the cameras at all cost like they were a nuisance to him.
    Yeah, that was a great scene - probably my favorite in the first episode.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Not that I plan on watching any bungles games, but it will be interesting to see if he gets any more holding called against him now that he's on another team

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelgal View Post
    Not that I plan on watching any bungles games, but it will be interesting to see if he gets any more holding called against him now that he's on another team

I thought the very same thing. Though I wont go too much out of my way to watch a Bungals game, I think the curiosity will get the best of me at least once.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Even more so for the conspiracy theorists........when Harrison plays the Steelers, will the Steelers OL get penalized for holding against JH or will the refs not call the holding on JH?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I just don't want to see him going low on Ben so as not to get fined. If Deebo ended Ben's season because he was afraid of getting fined for a high hit, the suckiness would be unreal. Fortunately, it looks like the Bengals will be using him mostly as a run stuffer.