Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bums me out watching Harrison in tiger stripes

Legend

User Info Menu

Bums me out watching Harrison in tiger stripes

I know he's not a Steeler now but it still sucks seeing him in puke orange tonight against the Falcons. Considering he took less than the Steelers' offer to play there; it's a shame a deal didn't get worked out. Man... He was fun to watch...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Yeah, I've got to live around these Bengals fans down here. I'm not sure how I'll react when I see them in #92 jersey's.

Legend

User Info Menu

watching their offense is bumming me out

they have a lot of weapons

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    I know he's not a Steeler now but it still sucks seeing him in puke orange tonight against the Falcons. Considering he took less than the Steelers' offer to play there; it's a shame a deal didn't get worked out. Man... He was fun to watch...
    Yeah they show him on Hardknocks training camp on HBO tough to see and watch

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I know. I am still depressed that JH is not here. He could still make plays for this team and he will be missed. Now, I have to sit here and watch the bengals enjoy the fruita of his labor.

Legend

User Info Menu

He looks like a girly girl in Tiger Stripes.

There, I said it. ... and you do even more, Tiger Stripe Girly Girl #92, and probably for real too. And I don't care if you see this, you Cincinnati loser. If you want a piece of me, my name is right below, come and get it, fat boy.

Signed,

Mr. Smartmonies
    (Dutch Wydoh)

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Starter

User Info Menu

OTOH, we will get to watch JJ make plays at OLB for the next 10 years, whereas James has got two years tops. Would we have still drafted JJ if JH were still here? Aren't the Steelers usually pretty good judges on things type of things.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan View Post
    He looks like a girly girl in Tiger Stripes.

There, I said it. ... and you do even more, Tiger Stripe Girly Girl #92, and probably for real too. And I don't care if you see this, you Cincinnati loser. If you want a piece of me, my name is right below, come and get it, fat boy.

Signed,

Mr. Smartmonies
    (Dutch Wydoh)
    bwahahahaha!!!
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by winwithd View Post
    OTOH, we will get to watch JJ make plays at OLB for the next 10 years, whereas James has got two years tops. Would we have still drafted JJ if JH were still here? Aren't the Steelers usually pretty good judges on things type of things.

thats an interesting question. if james wasnt let go, would the pick have been the same

Legend

User Info Menu

Don't care...he isn't a Steeler anymore!
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"