Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Bums me out watching Harrison in tiger stripes

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 7 UP View Post
    LOL at the above story. Ill miss Silverback. One of my favorite Steelers of all time. A note to all Cincy fans. If James Harrison randomly gets it your car, its probably best that you take the man where he wants to go.
    I'm no Cincy fan, but if Deebo climbed into my car I would take him to lunch at Skyline!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    I'm no Cincy fan, but if Deebo climbed into my car I would take him to lunch at Skyline!
    Just to see the expression on James' face when they bring out his chili over spaghetti.

"Seriously? This is almost as odd as where I last worked, where they would put cole slaw and fries right on your sandwich!"

Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    I had to grin when he was telling the coach to F off when they were telling him not to contact A.J. Green in practice. The coach said his piece, and asked James "Do we understand each other?" then James essentially told him (in colorful Deebo language) that he plays his way and that means people get hit. He then asked the coach "Do we understand each other?" and it looked like the coach backed down. He always was avoiding the cameras at all cost like they were a nuisance to him.
    Hmmmm, cant help but hit Bengals even in practice. Even his coaches cant stop it?????

What is not to love?
    Old habits are hard to break.
    Sounds to me there remains a little STEELER still deep within his soul regardless the uni.

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher