Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bell Getting Work w/ the #1's this Saturday vs. the Giants (ESPN.com)

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Bell Getting Work w/ the #1's this Saturday vs. the Giants (ESPN.com)

[URL]http://espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp13/story/_/id/9551281/pittsburgh-steelers-rookie-leveon-bell-get-1st-team-snaps[/URL]
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

He hasn't played against pros so certainly no guarantees but everything coming out of camp indicates he is the best RB with the most talent and upside. He should be getting first team reps.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Can't wait!!
    2022 NFL Mock Draft
    -------------------------------------------
    1. Malik Willis, QB; Liberty
    2. Daniel Faalele, OT; Minnesota
    3. Dante Stills, DT; West Virginia
    7. Riley Moss, CB; Iowa

Backup

User Info Menu

I remember during the days leading up to the draft, one draft expert in particular stated that Bell was so misused at Michigan State, in and that he said Bell had the best natural pass catching ability he has seen in a while. And that MSU rarely used him in that roll. Well now, fast-forward to training camp and all I'm hearing is how great Bell's catching ability is. I have heard that he is a way better version of John L. Williams when it comes to catching the ball out of the backfield. I am really excited about hearing this. Cause our other RB's really can't catch the ball out of the backfield.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sedatedsteelerfan View Post
    I remember during the days leading up to the draft, one draft expert in particular stated that Bell was so misused at Michigan State, in and that he said Bell had the best natural pass catching ability he has seen in a while. And that MSU rarely used him in that roll. Well now, fast-forward to training camp and all I'm hearing is how great Bell's catching ability is. I have heard that he is a way better version of John L. Williams when it comes to catching the ball out of the backfield. I am really excited about hearing this. Cause our other RB's really can't catch the ball out of the backfield.
    I remember Dwyer making a sweet catch on the sideline...

IMO we just refused to throw to the RB's as the 1st option

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    I remember Dwyer making a sweet catch on the sideline...

IMO we just refused to throw to the RB's as the 1st option
    How many plays did he have to sit out after that one catch to be able to breath again?
    Last edited by Ghost; 08-09-2013 at 02:26 PM.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    How many plays did he wave to sit out after that one catch to be able to breath again?
    Plays? I think he sat out a few games. LOL

Legend

User Info Menu

I am looking forward to seeing Bell with the first team. After all the good camp reports, excited to see what he will do in a game.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Not to nitpick, but Redman had the 1st 100 yard receiving game by a Steelers' RB since Frenchy Fuqua...

If Bell can produce the 2nd, l'll be ecstatic...