Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: When Did Sanders Become So Fast?

Legend

User Info Menu

Interesting contrast so far between Sanders contract year and Wallace's last year. Sanders looks like he's come to play this season.... MW decided he showed enough and didn't need to.

Legend

User Info Menu

What choice does sanders have??

He's dont squat his first 3 years years. Compare that to Wallace's first 3 years which are comparable to the best that ever played the position

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    What choice does sanders have??

He's dont squat his first 3 years years. Compare that to Wallace's first 3 years which are comparable to the best that ever played the position
    Sanders was great his first year before the injuries..

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sedatedsteelerfan View Post
    Sanders is not going to garner all that in free agency. He is a under 6ft tall, very thin WR. Yes he can run some what fast, but, you know how many guys came out of college who have run under a 4.2 forty, and who were coming off of college careers where they had multiple 1500 Yd receiving seasons with 20 + TD 's ?, and yet still Busted in the pros ?...well the number is too high to count. You have to have good hands, and be durable. Two things Sanders have had issues with. I wanna see a good season out of him, but I have to say, I have my doubts.
    Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post
    really? Multiple 1500 yard seasons with 20+ TDs??

Name me ONE player who has done this, and then we will talk about 'too many to count'.

sub 4.2 forty? Again, name ONE and we will talk about it.

ahh yes, another insane post and hasty disappearance. As expected.