Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Steeler single game tickets

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

Steeler single game tickets

Just bought three tickets to the Buffalo game off ticketmaster.This will be my youngest sons first trip to Heinz.

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

A side note,My sister-in-law from Jacksonville will arriving at my house shortly.She is a huge Gator fan and loves Tebow.I'm going to have to hear her sing his praises all weekend.

Backup

User Info Menu

I tried to get 3 tickets for the same game through them, but they told me all they had were singles and they were spread all over. So I went to the exchange and paid more but was able to get seats I wanted. I am taking my wife for this trip, my oldest wants me to take him next season. I was trying to buy a third for my cousin who lives in the Burgh, but that was not possible. This will be my second trip, my wifes first to Heinz. I cannot wait.

Legend

User Info Menu

I don't know when, but I will be bringing my 10 year old son for his first game at Heinz this year. Won't be the Bills game because I've seen them many times over the years. I've even taken him to a Steelers/Bills pre-season game here in Toronto a few years ago.

He hasn't stopped talking about it, should be a great roadtrip

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I got 4 tix to the Lions game on Friday...
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I wanted tickets to the Bears Sunday Night Game so I could catch the Pirates/Reds game that afternoon. I was planning a trip to come down that weekend for some Pirates baseball and cap it off with the Steelers/Bears
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

I always miss the day tickets become available. Ugh!!! Congrats to yinz.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    I wanted tickets to the Bears Sunday Night Game so I could catch the Pirates/Reds game that afternoon. I was planning a trip to come down that weekend for some Pirates baseball and cap it off with the Steelers/Bears
    You will definitely have to "pace yourself" that day... to make sure you make it through both games.
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. I've had Steelers season tix since Heinz opened, but I've never seen a game at PNC because the Pirates were always scheduled on road trips during Steelers home weekends in September. I'm not a baseball fan at all (we may take our kids to one triple-A game in our area per year), so I'd never drive out to Pittsburgh only for a baseball game. However, I've heard that PNC is supposed to be the best place to see a baseball game in the entire league (team notwithstanding), so it would be nice to check it out at least once. I've done the Steelers-Penguins doubleheader before, but this would be a first. Looking forward to it.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. I've had Steelers season tix since Heinz opened, but I've never seen a game at PNC because the Pirates were always scheduled on road trips during Steelers home weekends in September. I'm not a baseball fan at all (we may take our kids to one triple-A game in our area per year), so I'd never drive out to Pittsburgh only for a baseball game. However, I've heard that PNC is supposed to be the best place to see a baseball game in the entire league (team notwithstanding), so it would be nice to check it out at least once. I've done the Steelers-Penguins doubleheader before, but this would be a first. Looking forward to it.
    I would probably agree that PNC Park is one of the nicest stadiums in baseball, if not the nicest. I catch a good number of games at Citizens Bank Park, which is nice, but I think PNC is nicer. Small park, close to the field, good views of the skyline.