Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bad news for Mike Wallace

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Captain QB View Post
    Right, first few days of training camp and a team is already doomed.

So if the Steelers o-line struggles the first few days of camp, I expect a post about how the Steelers are doomed from the start.
    we are obviously on our way to an 0-16 season...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    we are obviously on our way to an 0-16 season...
    If the Steelers o-line struggles the first day of camp, I suppose so. The Dolphins o-line struggled, and according to the OP they are doomed.

Legend

User Info Menu

The Dolphins o-line struggled, and according to the OP they are doomed.
    I certainly hope so, I know I won't be cheering for the Dolphins this season...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

If the Steelers o-line struggles the first day of camp, I suppose so. The Dolphins o-line struggled, and according to the OP they are doomed.
    Not quite.

The OP says nothing more than "Bad news for MW" and according to the captain of QB's, that really meant that "they are doomed".

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post
    Not quite.

The OP says nothing more than "Bad news for MW" and according to the captain of QB's, that really meant that "they are doomed".
    But it's pretty obvious what the OP is trying to imply, and at this point it's rather knee-jerk.

Legend

User Info Menu

But it's pretty obvious what the OP is trying to imply, and at this point it's rather knee-jerk.
    I don't think that anyone would take the OP's statement and believe it implied "doomed" as you did. I think the OP was simply stating that the grass in Miami might not be as green is MW stated it was. Though I do agree that any report from camp this early is knee-jerk.

And my point is that regarless of what Wallace says, the play of his QB was of little consideration in where he went to play. Money and location were of the highest importance.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I don't care one way or another about Mike Wallace now. He's not a Steeler.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Djfan View Post
    It's not anti anything, and I never want him to get hurt. It's the off season, and he's news. Get over yourself.

i wanted the steelers to reduce his tender when they had the chance.............looks like i was right
    i wanted wallace to get hurt because he was all about the money and not the team..............right again

Legend

User Info Menu

just curious

out of last year's roster, who do you think wasnt in for the money and just the team?
    Last edited by NJ-STEELER; 07-26-2013 at 07:34 PM.