Thread: Training Camp Battles

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

How about ZIGGY HOOD vs. CAMERON HEYWARD??? If you ask me Ziggy Hood has NOT proven to be the answer.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

CB: Gay's the 3rd CB. I wonder if Curtis Brown will even make the roster after the way he played last year. This will be the year for Victorian and Van Dyke to develop into the position. I like Victorian.

RB: I think Dwyer starts. I know everyone wants to cut him, but the kid is a violent runner. If Dwyer is magically in shape, Bell might end up splitting carries at best over the long haul. That's a big "if" of course.

WR: Plax came in last year and didn't have a chance to get into game shape. I think having an offseason will help and he's way more talented than anyone else on the roster. Heck, he's probably still more talented than Brown and Sanders. Plus his size creates problems that will open everyone else up. The forgotten one in all of this is Brown. 6th round draft pick. I can't wait to see what he can do. We could use some size on the outside especially without Heath. And I'm expecting Brown to be the surprise of camp.

ROLB: Don't forget Adrian Robinson. I think that kid has something special about him. All the focus is on Worilds vs Jones. And with Worilds track record, he may end up injured. And then who's next? Jones might not be ready. And if Robinson gets a crack, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if he turned into a pass rushing phenom.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    How about ZIGGY HOOD vs. CAMERON HEYWARD??? If you ask me Ziggy Hood has NOT proven to be the answer.
    I'm a Heyward fan, but if he cant get more PT this season I'm going to start looking at him like a bust. This is the year. Ziggy is suspect, Keisel is old.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    NO DOUBT!

Ziggy is ripe for replacement! And Keisel (at his age) could use a breather. Heyward, a 2011 #1 pick, should be the top training camp battle. He has had MORE than enough to time show at least a glimpse of his worth. To date, he has shown NOTHING.