Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
This is so ridiculous. A bunch of foreigners debating on U.S. law and how much of our rights we should have. Then more people that obviously have no idea what the stats are on anything. The FACT is that the collector with 500 guns haven't killed ANYONE!!! Name me ONE guy that has shot up a school that was an avid collector. Almost ALL the gun crimes are black on black thugs with stolen pistols NOT guys like me who have many guns.

But obviously many of you guys are content to take away millions of people's rights for nothing.

BTW how many of you have been shot at by a guy that had road rage? Anyone? How many of you have had the collector pull a gun on you? But let's throw away the founding documents because "YOU" are worried about something that has NEVER happened to you. Your "feelings" shouldn't be public policy. Damn people are getting ****ing stupid.
Hmmm...The school shooting in Newtown, CT ring a bell? Adam Lanza took the guns from his mother, an avid gun collector.

And has there ever been a more blatantly racist statement than saying "Almost ALL the gun crimes are black on black thugs with stolen pistols NOT guys like me who have many guns."
Maybe it's time for the Mods to lock this up...