Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Pouncey twins support Hernandez

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    while "free hernandez" is a totally stupid phrase to have on your hat, i suspect the plan by the twins was simply to show support to a former teammate. if my friend did something stupid, yes, even being arrested for murder, i don't stop being his friend. If that was the intent, I get it, and actually respect the loyalty to a friend..

A jersey may have been a better idea... dunno

as we all learned this past weekend, regardless of what WE think and what the media has led you to believe, you're innocent until proven guilty...
    There is no better idea.... the only thing that would be better is to support him off camera and in private.

I have friends or acquaintances who are in jail... and all of them deserve to be there for doing stupid crimes. No way I'm screaming "free my friend" when I know he did it.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh View Post
    Zimmerman admitted to self defense, which the facts and a jury of his peers agreed.
    They also let Casey Anthony off because they couldn't prove how she killed her kid.

of course GZ he admitted self defense.... what else would he say?

Now, my issue with this is him saying "they always get away with this stuff" when 911 told him to stay in his car. This shows he was convinced TM was guilty of something and he pursued him like he was a criminal. IMO it sounds like there was a confrontation and then a fight and Zimmerman was getting whooped and felt like he was going to die. Sure, it was probably "self-defense" due to being "soft" as described by his MMA trainer and getting handled by a 17 year old but still. When you have the gun... and you pursue... it's hard to believe it was self defense and an ambush as he described.

anyways... Pouncey is an idiot and lately everything coming out of Florida has been a head case.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    This happened 25 minutes from where I live. It went bad went Martin got in the guys face and threw the first punch. No punch no trajedy. Martin goes home and nothing ever happens.
    yes... just run home. It's all Trayvon's fault. SMH at this logic. I swear... God forbid any of your kids get followed by some creep with a gun. All we have is Zimmerman's story but he lied more than a few times so why should we believe him? Who is to say he didn't stop Trayvon and put his hands on him first?

Zimmerman is a guy who has a history of acting out and lying. But sure.. believe him because Trayvon smoked weed and got in trouble in school. What about GZ's past? That guy isn't a saint and has issues. He called the police 30 or 40 times on 3 months and most were false alarms. We are talking about a guy who always see's the worst in every situation.

ehhh whatever, it's not worth it. It won't be a problem or an injustice until it's on the other foot.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    They also let Casey Anthony off because they couldn't prove how she killed her kid.

of course GZ he admitted self defense.... what else would he say?

Now, my issue with this is him saying "they always get away with this stuff" when 911 told him to stay in his car. This shows he was convinced TM was guilty of something and he pursued him like he was a criminal. IMO it sounds like there was a confrontation and then a fight and Zimmerman was getting whooped and felt like he was going to die. Sure, it was probably "self-defense" due to being "soft" as described by his MMA trainer and getting handled by a 17 year old but still. When you have the gun... and you pursue... it's hard to believe it was self defense and an ambush as he described.

anyways... Pouncey is an idiot and lately everything coming out of Florida has been a head case.
    He said that due to the rash of thefts and home break ins by young blacks and the cops never being there in time to catch them. TM was walking through peoples back yards and GZ wondered what he was up to. I got no problem with that. You can 100% legally walk or drive down the street in a public right of way carrying a weapon and if someone jumps you and is straddling you throwing bombs down on you, you can shoot them to defend yourself.
    @_Hellgrammite

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post

ehhh whatever, it's not worth it. It won't be a problem or an injustice until it's on the other foot.
    Here is how the media handles it when it is....

Young black thugs shoot white baby in the face at point blank range

Brunswick, GA has been rocked by the unprovoked hate crime murder of a 13 month old baby. The baby was shot right in front of it’s mother by two black teenage thugs. The shooter is believed to be between the ages of 13 and 15. His accomplice was even younger. The mother was also shot in the leg.

Skin color made victims a target

Brunswick, GA is about 60% black. The area where the murder took place is overwhelmingly black. The 2010 census shows the area to be 13% white and 73% black.

The media absolutely refuses to call it a “hate crime.” CNN called it a “robbery attempt.” NBC National News made their leading online story about how a white male is a suspect in killing another white male. The suspect is called a “white supremacist” because he is an ex-con and belongs to a white prison gang. NBC even enlisted the notorious fraudsters at SPLC to comment on how white prison gangs are a major threat to public safety. Think NBC National News would report that the unprovoked execution style murder of a white baby in a black neighborhood

[URL]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2297392/Sherry-West-tells-robbers-shot-sleeping-baby-Antonio-dead-Brunswick.html?ito=feeds-newsxml[/URL]

It is NEVER a hate crime when the roles are reversed.

go ahead and browse the links down the left hand side of this page and think of how many you ever actually heard of. If the roles were reversed the Media wouldn't let you forget...

[url]http://topconservativenews.com/2011/06/media-still-censoring-near-fatal-beating-of-carter-strange/[/url]
    Last edited by Mister Pittsburgh; 07-15-2013 at 03:44 PM.
    @_Hellgrammite

Starter

User Info Menu

I don't intend to comment on the GZ/TM issue, but I do want to comment on the relative unreliability of very talented and very troubled football players from the big three football schools in Florida (my apologies to South Florida and CFU)--Florida, Miami & Florida State. Many, many problems among all that talent. It's a culture in Florida that I would really have to take into account if I were considering a prospect from those schools.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerMaine83 View Post
    I don't intend to comment on the GZ/TM issue, but I do want to comment on the relative unreliability of very talented and very troubled football players from the big three football schools in Florida (my apologies to South Florida and CFU)--Florida, Miami & Florida State. Many, many problems among all that talent. It's a culture in Florida that I would really have to take into account if I were considering a prospect from those schools.
    Good point, makes you think twice before selecting a player from a Florida school. I think that you'd have to do just a little extra due diligence on those players.

Legend

User Info Menu

He said that due to the rash of thefts and home break ins by young blacks and the cops never being there in time to catch them. TM was walking through peoples back yards and GZ wondered what he was up to. I got no problem with that. You can 100% legally walk or drive down the street in a public right of way carrying a weapon and if someone jumps you and is straddling you throwing bombs down on you, you can shoot them to defend yourself.
    If someone is following you and approaches you have a right to defend yourself as well. How did Zimmerman know the break ins were by blacks?

I have issues with people believing Zimmerman like he was an angel. The guy had a rep for having a short temper, ignoring authority and he was also told to leave his gun at home when doing neighborhood watch.

Unless they caught a bunch of young black teens there is no way to determine what the perps looked like.

Legend

User Info Menu

Here is how the media handles it when it is....

Young black thugs shoot white baby in the face at point blank range

Brunswick, GA has been rocked by the unprovoked hate crime murder of a 13 month old baby. The baby was shot right in front of it’s mother by two black teenage thugs. The shooter is believed to be between the ages of 13 and 15. His accomplice was even younger. The mother was also shot in the leg.

Skin color made victims a target

Brunswick, GA is about 60% black. The area where the murder took place is overwhelmingly black. The 2010 census shows the area to be 13% white and 73% black.

The media absolutely refuses to call it a “hate crime.” CNN called it a “robbery attempt.” NBC National News made their leading online story about how a white male is a suspect in killing another white male. The suspect is called a “white supremacist” because he is an ex-con and belongs to a white prison gang. NBC even enlisted the notorious fraudsters at SPLC to comment on how white prison gangs are a major threat to public safety. Think NBC National News would report that the unprovoked execution style murder of a white baby in a black neighborhood

[URL]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2297392/Sherry-West-tells-robbers-shot-sleeping-baby-Antonio-dead-Brunswick.html?ito=feeds-newsxml[/URL]

It is NEVER a hate crime when the roles are reversed.

go ahead and browse the links down the left hand side of this page and think of how many you ever actually heard of. If the roles were reversed the Media wouldn't let you forget...

[url]http://topconservativenews.com/2011/06/media-still-censoring-near-fatal-beating-of-carter-strange/[/url]
    I'm familiar with that story and its horrible but I'm not talking about media coverage... I'm talking about the same exact thing, roles reversed though. I seriously doubt you and others would say "justice was served" if a black man with a gun was following a white kid and ignored 911 telling him to stay in the car. Especially if that person was a wannabe cop with a history of ignoring authority.

Wait... did you just provide a link to a white supremist website? Anglo Saxon tshirts? Ummm what the. Hell are you into?

No thanks... thats all you.
    Last edited by feltdizz; 07-15-2013 at 06:39 PM.

Legend

User Info Menu

if you think your'e being followed, how do you prove it? you walk a unlikely, uncommon path. if that includes walking through yards to see if the follower FOLLOWS, then so be it.

once i prove i AM being followed, I'm not likely to wait and see what the creepy dude is up to... cuz after all, profiling goes both ways - and GZ fits the "serial killer" profile. Now that I've proven that i was minding my business and he IS following me, I don't know if he's waiting for his opportunity or what, but, I'm not going to let that happen... as soon as he's close enough, I'm going to punch him right in the nose. period.

At that point, it's MY self defense from the psycho killer following me.