Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Pouncey twins support Hernandez

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I'm sure Odin Lloyd's parents are in disbelief. What a couple of dumbasses.

Legend

User Info Menu

They look real to me. That style of hat is consistent with customization's, which would be the case if they are in fact, real.
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Captain QB View Post
    [URL]http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/40925-Pouncey-twins-support-Hernandez[/URL]

Photographs of Pittsburgh Steelers center Maurkice Pouncey and Miami Dolphins center Mike Pouncey wearing ballcaps that say "Free Hernandez" began circulating on the Internet on Sunday. The photos, seen in multiple angles, do not appear to be digitally altered.

The Steelers are not commenting on the photos, but according to a source they plan to talk to Maurkice Pouncey about the photos. A source close to Mike Pouncey expects the Dolphins to have a similar talk with the team's starting center.
    if those photos are indeed real and not digitally altered, I would agree that the Pouncey twins are indeed a couple of dumbasses.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    ESPN reporting both Steelers and Phins are aware and will be having discussions with them. Its disheartening that they could not figure out on their own this was inappropriate.
    You said it.
    I cannot believe two "adults" could not know that, while they may support their buddy (a perfectly understandable feeling), doing this was ill-advised to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser View Post
    The more I learn about Maurkice as a person, the less I like him. Wonder what his trade value would be? I'm so glad now that we didn't get his twin brother. Don't get me wrong, Maurkice has been a good player, but so was Hernandez...I keep wondering when keeping Pouncey around is going to come back to bite us.
    It is clear that he lacks maturity. But I really think he is the type that will grow out of his immaturity someday relatively soon (e.g. Ben Roethlisberger), as opposed to others (e.g. TO, Deion Sanders) who never grow out of it.

Legend

User Info Menu

Steelers, Dolphins have no comment on Pounceys’ “Free Hernandez” hats

Posted by Mike Florio on July 14, 2013

Earlier today, a photo surfaced of Steelers center Maurkice Pouncey and Dolphins center Mike Pouncey wearing “Free Hernandez” hats, apparently at their recent birthday party.

We confirmed that it’s them, we left open the door to the possibility (slim) that the message on the hats was an altered image, and then we asked both teams if there would be any comment about the players’ decision to openly support former Florida teammate Aaron Hernandez, who has been jailed without bail on first-degree murder charges and ostracized from the NFL.

The Steelers have no comment. The Dolphins have yet to comment, beyond an initial message expressing no familiarity with the issue.

It’s safe to say that, once Maurkice gets to Latrobe for Steelers’ training camp, someone will have a comment or two for him, behind closed doors.

[URL]http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/07/14/steelers-have-no-comment-on-pounceys-free-hernandez-hat/[/URL]
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Unbelievably dumb. So much for the quiet off season.

Starter

User Info Menu

Petty and tasteless.

I feel like most people don't think anymore.

They just do.

WTF?!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 8467thekraken View Post
    Petty and tasteless.

I feel like most people don't think anymore.

They just do.

WTF?!
    If the hats are real, I hope the Steelers cut him or trade him. If Beachum has to play center, so be it.

Backup

User Info Menu

Well they said the Steelers talked to the Pouncey family when drafting Rainey the kid they took in. Both the parents and Maurkice spoke very highly of him so they took the chance. Look what happened one and done. Just wondering if Maurkice is as smart as he comes across or has the passion to cash in on his talents. Sure hope he does not piss it away like Rainey or Hernadez.

Legend

User Info Menu

Starting to think that asking the Pouncey family for their personal input on anyone's character is not really the most accurate way to assess a person's demeanor...
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Nate Wiggins CB
    2. Sedrick Van Pran-Granger OC
    3. Javon Baker WR
    4. Cedric Gray ILB
    4. Gabe Hall DT
    6. Jalyx Hunt OLB
    7. Jaden Crumedy DT