Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: NFL Team by Team Grid of how their Starting 22 was Assembled

  1. #1
    Rookie

    User Info Menu

    NFL Team by Team Grid of how their Starting 22 was Assembled

    19 of our 22 Starters are from the draft!

    [URL="http://www.profootballrosters.com/2013/07/11/how-assembled-grids-starting-offense/"]NFL Starting 22 Grid[/URL]

  2. #2
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanatic24 View Post
    19 of our 22 Starters are from the draft!

    [URL="http://www.profootballrosters.com/2013/07/11/how-assembled-grids-starting-offense/"]NFL Starting 22 Grid[/URL]
    Clark is the only one I can think of that came from another team. So the 3 would be Clark, Foster, and McClendon? I would consider UDFAs as part of their respective draft classes.

  3. #3
    Rookie

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Clark is the only one I can think of that came from another team. So the 3 would be Clark, Foster, and McClendon? I would consider UDFAs as part of their respective draft classes.
    Here's the whole team and how they were assembled.

    [URL="http://www.profootballrosters.com/2013/05/27/2012-how-assembled-charts/"]2013 Steelers[/URL]

  4. #4
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Not bad for a team who I keep hearing is horrible at drafting.

  5. #5
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by steeler_fan_in_t.o. View Post
    Not bad for a team who I keep hearing is horrible at drafting.
    Keep in mind, just because a player is a starter does not mean he is an above average or even a good football player.
    @_Hellgrammite

  6. #6
    Starter

    User Info Menu

    Pretty cool, thanks for sharing. I really admire how there was a "0" next to "trades"... pretty awesome

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •