Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Football Leagues?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelCrazy View Post
    Jooser, make sure Shawn gets an invite. You've seen his posts. How good can he be?
    Trust me, not very

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Count me back in. It's always fun to be able to school you boys on how to play the game

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Since my Fantasy Sumo league is about done, count me in.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GRUMPY GOUK View Post
    Since my Fantasy Sumo league is about done, count me in.
    When my first round pick opted for gastric bypass surgery, I knew my fantasy Sumo team was going nowhere.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Backup

User Info Menu

If we are re-upping our commitments, count me in for the Hostile Squirrels revenge tour!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I want back in. I will avenge my horrible season. It is known.
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

Legend

User Info Menu

The Joose is board this morning, so I went ahead and confirmed the Mt. Mama League. Invites to last year's participants have been emailed. If you were in the league last year and did not get an invite because your email has changed, please let me know so that I can send you an invite manually. Also, I would like to lock in the league managers as quickly as possible, so if you were a manager last season and you don't want to compete this season (because you're scared or whatever), please let me know so that I can accept any other interested parties. I have not set the draft date yet, after the rosters are set, we can discuss that detail. Mods, can we sticky a fantasy football thread? Or perhaps two stickies for the 2 different leagues?
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jooser View Post
    The Joose is board this morning, so I went ahead and confirmed the Mt. Mama League. Invites to last year's participants have been emailed. If you were in the league last year and did not get an invite because your email has changed, please let me know so that I can send you an invite manually. Also, I would like to lock in the league managers as quickly as possible, so if you were a manager last season and you don't want to compete this season (because you're scared or whatever), please let me know so that I can accept any other interested parties. I have not set the draft date yet, after the rosters are set, we can discuss that detail. Mods, can we sticky a fantasy football thread? Or perhaps two stickies for the 2 different leagues?

look at Commissioner Chip Kelly over here. I'm just gonna go all Chuck Noll on you, and my league WILL win the combined championship.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post
    look at Commissioner Chip Kelly over here. I'm just gonna go all Chuck Noll on you, and my league WILL win the combined championship.
    PFFFFT.... Whatev!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jooser View Post
    I think I was in your league last year, but can't remember. if so, my email changed. Please send invitation to [EMAIL="runningmommaof3@gmail.com"]runningmommaof3@gmail.com[/EMAIL]. thanks