Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Football Leagues?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Legend

User Info Menu

Fantasy Football Leagues?

When will they be ready to join? After mini-camp?
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Yahoo's leagues are up and ready, but there's no real reason to start it yet. I intend to have the draft either after game 3 or 4 of the preseason, so I'll probably start up the league and give everyone a couple weeks to join and set keepers and prepare for the draft....maybe early August I'll start it up.

Legend

User Info Menu

I can never seem to get into these...any spots open this year?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    I can never seem to get into these...any spots open this year?

I will offer it to returning players first, and any open spots will be first come first serve when I announce them. Jooser's league may have some openings

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post
    I will offer it to returning players first, and any open spots will be first come first serve when I announce them. Jooser's league may have some openings
    You'd have better luck in Jooser's league anyway. Everyone in D Rock's league is just playing to determine who will come in second after I win.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    You'd have better luck in Jooser's league anyway. Everyone in D Rock's league is just playing to determine who will come in second after I win.

IIRC, you won that contest plenty of times watching everyone else teach you how it is done

Legend

User Info Menu

Who's comp do the Kangaroos of Khaos play in again? Can never remember.

regardless, looking to... 'rebound'... this season.

Should Chadman put Hernandez as my keeper from last year's roster??
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Jackson Powers-Johnson OC
    2. Ruke Orhorhoro DT
    3. Khyree Jackson CB
    3. Marcus Rosemy-Jacksaint WR
    4. Jordan Travis QB
    6. Jordan Jefferson DT

Legend

User Info Menu

I plan to have the Mountain Mama League up and running around the same time as D Rock's. Same guidelines, I'll give returning players the chance to sign up first, then fill in the empties. Looking to rebound this year after a disappointing season last year.....((SNIFF))
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Legend

User Info Menu

Well, if either of you have openings I would like to play.

Legend

User Info Menu

Jooser, make sure Shawn gets an invite. You've seen his posts. How good can he be?
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S