Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Football Leagues?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Where may we see Yahoo's player rankings (with regards to projected draft status) ?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Players > player list

It's on the top tab of the main interface

[URL]http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/327466/players[/URL]

we will use the 'projected' list as the one for determining keeper values

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

you can also go to

Draft Central > Last Season

to see where you drafted a guy last year

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post
    You will have until Aug. 18 to designate your one keeper player, assigned to be drafted in the same round selected last year (UDFA is final round), with the maximum value of 5 rounds in place. So, if you got a guy in the 12th last year, and he is now Yahoo-ranked in the 3rd round, you will be assigned as selecting him in the 8th.
    So I drafted Andrew Luck in the 16th round last year and this year his yahoo projection is 63rd, placing him in the 7th round... so that means his maximum value figured in, if he were to be my keeper this year, I would get him in the 12th round... just trying to clarify, brother.

Also, can't remember if you said we were entitled to our keeper player from last year as well.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GRUMPY GOUK View Post
    So I drafted Andrew Luck in the 16th round last year and this year his yahoo projection is 63rd, placing him in the 7th round... so that means his maximum value figured in, if he were to be my keeper this year, I would get him in the 12th round... just trying to clarify, brother.

Also, can't remember if you said we were entitled to our keeper player from last year as well.
    your Andrew Luck math is correct. I did not intend to carry over last years keepers, but we can put that one up for discussion. We can also discuss adding more than 1 keeper player if folks want to do that.

Legend

User Info Menu

2895995400_63ac7fb587.jpgHe just a wants his cake and chopsticks too
    Last edited by fordfixer; 07-29-2013 at 11:02 PM.

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

Cool, so I'd get Alfred Morris as a sixth rounder...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_fan_in_t.o. View Post
    Cool, so I'd get Alfred Morris as a sixth rounder...

that is correct. He may be the most valuable undrafted guy we see. That one is pretty impressive.

Legend

User Info Menu

Jooser's Mt Mama League has the 10 managers from last season locked in (Steelz09 coming aboard too). I have added more manager slots for anyone interested in joining (*cough* Chadman). Also, I was wondering if anyone is interested in a Keeper this season? The draft is tentatively scheduled for Saturday, August 24th @ 9:00 pm EST. It's a live draft again and the draft order will be set randomly just prior to the live event.

-Joos
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jooser View Post
    Jooser's Mt Mama League has the 10 managers from last season locked in (Steelz09 coming aboard too). I have added more manager slots for anyone interested in joining (*cough* Chadman). Also, I was wondering if anyone is interested in a Keeper this season? The draft is tentatively scheduled for Saturday, August 24th @ 9:00 pm EST. It's a live draft again and the draft order will be set randomly just prior to the live event.

-Joos
    you trying to steal our Aussie???