Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Football Leagues?

Legend

User Info Menu

Looks like you over achieved

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post
    funny...I'm the one who got the A+ draft grade rating, while no one else even got an A.

Attachment 912
    Just saw that. I realize I reached with McFadden but I have a feeling he'll be a monster this year. Of course I could be wrong, but how likely is that?

Other than that, I think I did well at my draft position. I'm still projected to finish 3rd in the league even with the McFadden reach.

However, I don't put much stock into these types of grades/projections. We'll see once the season starts and I leave a trail of vanquished foes in my wake. Go team Doodie Balls!!1
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer View Post
    nah, that was just par for the course...achieving if you will.

there is still plenty of time for this group to underachieve....much like last year

Legend

User Info Menu

Meh... Chadman was all over the place with his picks.

Thought we scored well when Rodgers fell to us in the 1st- always planned on going QB in the 1st. Then was happy to see Carson Palmer survive until late- he was almost the Keeper player, so to basically score 2 keepers for low round picks is a bonus.

RB...kind of got 'stuck' with Chris Johnson. It was one of those "do we or don't we?" type picks. Who knows- he might blow it up this year. Frank Gore was 'safe'. Sproles- Chadman had decided early that Sproles was one that he wanted because he's a duel threat. Might have been able to grab him a round later though. Ivory is the starter at the Jets, so he was valuable. Woodhead.... wanted another runner/reciever type & he looked best of the remaining at that point. Boom or bust position..

At WR, Reggie Wayne is always good value, and Luck with a year of experience under his belt might make Wayne even better value. Mike Wallace...can't defend him to the hilt in here & then not pick him...Mike Williams & Cecil Shorts are safe fallback options. DeAndre Hopkins was too good to pass up late. Could be a few points in there.

Got in on the bum-end of the TE selections but ended up with Owen Daniels & Jermaine Gresham, both who, if matched up well, are more than handy.

The Defense was good- happy with Seattle, Timmons, Geno Atkins, Dumervil & Weddle. Might be the best unit for the Kangaroos.

At K, went with Janikowski because......well, recognised his name...

Think this is a better team than last season's- but good enough? Might be Aaron Rodgers vs all you lot..
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    2. Sedrick Van Pran-Grainger OC
    3. Devontez Walker WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

From a guy who has had Sproles the last few years....you're going to be very happy you took him. He is a solid and steady contributor, and the Saints feed him a ton in the red zone passing game.

Administrator

User Info Menu

funny...I'm the one who got the A+ draft grade rating, while no one else even got an A.

Attachment 912
    I got an A. You all are done for.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

nah, that was just par for the course...achieving if you will.

there is still plenty of time for this group to underachieve....much like last year
    Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer View Post

I'm very likely to lose with what will be the 6th highest score in the past 4 seasons.

Looks like the Underachievers are right back to their old tricks!

Backup

User Info Menu

Well at least you made it close, D Rock. Good game. I thought Foster was going to blow it for me.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drcalculus View Post
    well at least you made it close, d rock. Good game. I thought foster was going to blow it for me.

stat corrections!!!!!!

I beat peyton manning. Woooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Good to see the Kangaroos maintained last season's form. Consistancy is a good thing, right?
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    2. Sedrick Van Pran-Grainger OC
    3. Devontez Walker WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE