Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Football Leagues?

Last week the the Asian Hibatchi was serving up Shieks-a-Bob.... this week Shark-B-Que. Yum Yum.

Quote Originally Posted by GRUMPY GOUK View Post
    Last week the the Asian Hibatchi was serving up Shieks-a-Bob.... this week Shark-B-Que. Yum Yum.
    You must of run out of cat

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer View Post
    You must of run out of cat
    Hopefully our real-life Steelers are able to serve up some kitty filets tomorrow night.

Going to be a barn burner, D Rock.
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

Legend
    Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Good grief... the Kangaroos are winning...
    Schiavone's Race Career:

Starts- 9
    Wins- 1
    2nd- 4
    3rd- 0
    Other- 4

Prizemoney- $28,050.00

Quote Originally Posted by eniparadoxgma View Post
    Going to be a barn burner, D Rock.

nice game Doodie head.

I'm getting really sick of kicking ass an losing. Will stat corrections bail me out again?!?!

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    I was hoping for stat corrections to save my butt in my other fantasy league (the one with actual $ on the line) last week. I had the Steeler D/ST, and sacks are worth 1 point. The Steelers were credited for 1 sack against the Titans by LaMarr Woodley. I was waiting for them to credit Troy a sack too for when he burst through the line at the snap of the ball and tackled Jake Locker for a 3 yard loss. I lost last week by 0.8. If that play is a sack (I see no reason why it shouldn't be), then I would have won by 0.2 instead. Anyone have any idea why that isn't a sack?

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    I was hoping for stat corrections to save my butt in my other fantasy league (the one with actual $ on the line) last week. I had the Steeler D/ST, and sacks are worth 1 point. The Steelers were credited for 1 sack against the Titans by LaMarr Woodley. I was waiting for them to credit Troy a sack too for when he burst through the line at the snap of the ball and tackled Jake Locker for a 3 yard loss. I lost last week by 0.8. If that play is a sack (I see no reason why it shouldn't be), then I would have won by 0.2 instead. Anyone have any idea why that isn't a sack?
    I guess they couldn't establish that it was a passing play, so it probably went down as a rush for negative yards.

Man i gotta make a turnaround. My team isn't terrible, but the results are. I feel like the Steelers. I'll blame it on my line and OC.
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post
    nice game Doodie head.

I'm getting really sick of kicking ass an losing. Will stat corrections bail me out again?!?!

DANG! I almost got it again. They added 11 rush yards to Vick, but I still fell just short.