I'm signed up, but am I not hillbilly enough if I don't know if I'm a Hatfield or a McCoy?
I'm still waiting on 2 managers from last season, Steelz McGrillz and the Crazies.
1 to go.....
1. T.J Watt, OLB/DE, Wisconsin - will be a huge mistake if available and we pass
2. Obi Melifonwu, S, Connecticut
3. Kevin King, CB, Washington
3. Adam Shaheen, TE, Ashland
4. Trey Hendrickson, DE, Florida Atlantic
5. Josh Reynolds, WR, Texas A&M
6. Barry Sanders, RB, Oklahoma State (How can you go wrong with that name, however the sample size is so small that his dad may be better even in his 50's)
7. Alec Torgersen, QB, Pennsylvania
Welcome back Crazy man.
The Planet Steelers league is up and invites have been sent to returned owners. Settings and rules will be the same as last year.
You will have until Aug. 18 to designate your one keeper player, assigned to be drafted in the same round selected last year (UDFA is final round), with the maximum value of 5 rounds in place. So, if you got a guy in the 12th last year, and he is now Yahoo-ranked in the 3rd round, you will be assigned as selecting him in the 8th.
The draft will take place one week after Keepers are set - Sunday, Aug. 25th at 7:00 PM eastern time. The season starts Thursday, September 5th.