Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Fantasy Football Leagues?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Holy crap...who woulda thought. That play towards the end of the game bailed me out! How does Vernon Davis get 0 points? That was a crazy swing. Nice game.

I'm going to Disney World.
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Legend

User Info Menu

Congrats, Shieky!

In my matchup, was down 11 points going into MNF and had Crabtree going. Five catches for 102 yards got me 10.2 points, so I lost by less than a single point...0.8. Oof. That all-run, no-pass TD drive killed me, because I knew that the Niners would not need to throw again. However, miraculously, when the Falcons scored and then recovered the onside kick already in FG range with 2 minutes to go, hope came rushing back, because a quick TD would mean that SF would have to throw since they would be down 4, and a FG would mean OT, which was a light at the end of the tunnel, since I would only need 9 more yards from Crabtree in the extra frame to take the title. And then your Bowman pick 6 happens, ruining everything for me...even my wife and daughter were glued to the end of this game knowing that jellybeans were at stake. Oh well.

I had Cousins penciled in as my starting QB all week, but chickened out at the last minute and reinserted Russell Wilson, which was my downfall (especially considering that I was up against Peyton Manning). I was actually relieved with my QB choice after the early games since Cousins didn't play particularly well, but then Wilson crapped the bed even worse in the late afternoon games.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

test. i cannot post a new thread. just checkin......
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S